Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Empty
PostSubject: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Welcome To The Tribe Of Setting Suns!

The Tribe of Setting Suns was never a Tribe that announced their presence loudly. They live in high mountains, hidden away from the world. The Tribe is so much like the Clans, yet extremely different. They're semi-Clan, which means they're neither for nor against the Clans.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

RANKS

Empress/Emperor The highest rank of the Tribe. The Empress/Emperor is the leader. She/he heads all battles, has the final word in descisions, and is the only cat who can deem another exile.
current-- Smoke that Curls from Flame Valakre (played by Scorchwhisker)

Vesper Second highest rank of the Tribe. Second-in-command; becomes leader if/when the current leader dies only if there isn't already an heir in line. Advisor to the Empress/Emperor.
current-- ? (played by ?)

Healer The healer of the Tribe is just that-- the Healer. High ranking position.
current-- ? (played by ?)

Nightshades There are five Nightshades. The Nightshades are high ranking cats that are personal guards to the royal family. To any other cat besides the leader, Vesper, and Healer, they're just normal members. Nightshade is the family last name.
current--
? (played by ?)
? (played by ?)
? (played by ?)
? (played by ?)
? (played by ?)

Azker A non-ranking member of the Tribe. Hunts and fights.

Vez A non-ranking member of the Tribe. Hunts and heals.
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

RULES

Joining
Loners and previous Clancats joining the Tribe is both easy and difficult. If a cat joins under the age of eight moons, they're let in regardless. If they're nine moons or older, they have to pass an assessment created by either the Empress or Vesper. It usually includes a show of hunting, tracking, and they're pitted against one of the Azkers in a show battle. The creator of the assessment will judge if they join or not.

Leaving
Cats are rarely allowed to leave the Tribe unless they have an extremely good reason. Only the Empress can decide if a cat is allowed to leave. Leaving without permission makes that cat a public enemy and are to be chased out if sighted on territory.

Family
Cats are allowed to have families, and family names are encouraged. Marriage is a high privilege, and is a large deal when a Tribe wedding happens. When two cats marry, the tom's last name is replaces the she-cat's. The kit's receive both parent's family names.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm

I know this is a work in progress, I'd just like to insert my opinion anyway. :3 I think the concept of a Tribe is a good one, but I do have a few problems with it. On several other websites I've seen, people created Tribes but no one joined, and the few that did were inactive. So we'd have to make sure enough people were interested, and enough were certain that they'd keep actively roleplaying their Tribe cats to implement it.

The second thing is that this Tribe seems very complicated. The way I remember the Tribes (unless they came back again in the later books--only read the first and second series) is that they were very simple. But this is a lot more complicated, basically another Clan just with a few changed ranks, and different names. It could be hard finding a way to include all this without making it seem like a bunch of rules that have to be followed. And it isn't very friendly to anyone who hasn't read the books, and still has to catch up on the Clan rules and flow of Warriors roleplaying.

It is a good idea, but there are also several things we'd have to sort out before I could add it. :3
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, this defiently is a work in progress. It's extremely rough, and it'll be easier to follow once I'm done. I'm not asking for this to be official-- just maybe a side project. I understand your concerns-- I'll be working on the edges. <3
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I really like this idea. It's a lot different than the book tribes. I bet a lot of other people would like it, too, if you told them about it. Other websites don't tell members about fan-clans, and they never grow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Ya I agree. I also lke the uniqueness of it, it kind of gives you the chance to stretch out beyond the normal tribe and add different ways of living as a cat. Also it is a lot different than the books but thats not always bad unless the creator of the forum wants it to be based on Erin hunters way of portraying cats. My opinion is that it is a rough idea, but if you round it out it may turn out really great!

O.O Look at me being like some weird food critic O.O
Back to top Go down
Scorchwhisker
Apprentice
Scorchwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks very much to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 pm

I like the idea, but I'd rather RP the way the tribes were in the books. It was much simpler x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}   Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe of Setting Sun {work in progress}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Character-Related :: Plots and Prophecies-
Jump to: