Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan idea again

Go down 
+6
Silverfur
Little*Dreamer
Holo
Goldy
Kestrel
Magpie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Clan name? (poll two)
RavineClan
Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar11%Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
ScarletClan
Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar0%Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
KestrelClan
Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar11%Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
HollowClan
 11% [ 1 ]
MarshClan
Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar22%Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar
 22% [ 2 ]
JuniperClan
Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar22%Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_voting_bar
 22% [ 2 ]
WrenClan
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan idea again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

First topic message reminder :

UPDATES
We're deciding on a Clan name. :3 I've gone through and deleted all the results with one or zero votes, so now we're narrowing it down to the more popular ones. After we'll probably decide on a leader.
I deleted the original poll to help narrow it down. And redid it with the options with 2+ votes. Multiple choice is so longer allowed, so we can tell the results a little easier.

(Original message:)
Some of you will remember this from before. ^^

Would anyone like to start a Clan on CreatureBreeder? For those of us who have tried it, you'll know that usually these things don't gain many members--an attractive Clan is a large Clan. But if we start out with a good amount of members, people would be more interested in joining. We would also be less likely to give up on the idea, because we're all friends already (right?), not strangers just having met.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Magpie on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Also, Magpie, if you like, I can provide a design or two for the account to get it started. I want to contribute if that's ok XD If it is, then just tell me which farm I would be designing for :D
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 pm

The name isn't the most important part of the clan, anyway. It's more important to get members, nice designs, and detailed information so people will join.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 pm

But we should still agree on a name so that all of the Clan is made up by the members. Of course it really isn't the most important part, you're right. Here though, we should have plenty of members to start it up and have fun with! :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Alright, so if JuniperClan is okay that'll be it. ^^ Star, that'd be great, I'll design a couple as well. I'll make the account later today or tomorrow morning, sometime soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

:o *makes a new warrior account* I think I'll call her Redsong for now and change it later. How about everyone else? What are your warriors going to be called? Does anyone want to be a kit, or want a mate? Because I can make my character a mother and mate before we start this up :D

Also, alrighty~ Which farm can I design for? Camp Clearing, Warriors Den, Nursery, etc. :3
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm

I'd love to be a queen or medicine cat apprentice of the Clan. Or, if it'd be a great way to start off I could be an exile that will stir up trouble.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Cool, I wonder who will be the medicine cat :D Magpie, are you going to be leader?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I think so. :3 Unless anyone else wants to be.

Star, you can design whichever. I'd like to do the nursery though, and maybe highrock.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Cool~ I think I will design the medicine den :3
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1987301

So here's my design so far. I like to use TONS of flora. Everywhere. I'm not sure if you noticed by looking at that XD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:14 pm

PFFFFT. I've seen way more flora. xD

I like it though. :3 I'll make the account now. . . .

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1987550

I'll start designing on another account, where I have moneys. o.o
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 pm

I now have to defend my honor :D

I've designed farms with tons more flora *waves fist around* Also, is it still being called JuniperClan? Looks like MArshClan and WrenClan got votes to tie
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 pm

merp.

I guess so. :3 I mean, we can always change it...

Get on the chatbox and we can maybe plan more. :3
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 pm

I have tons of experience being leader and deputy on cb, so I volunteer myself to be deputy as long as no one else wants the position. I'd rather not be leader though XD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Okay. :3 I would like to try being leader so.

Also, I added messages. Star and Halfkit, you guys don't really have to read a few of the farms since you were there. :3 But the rest, READ.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 am

I can be deputy if no one wants it :3 I've got loads of experience doing that stuff xD Imma go make a character o3o
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 am

Nevermind about me being deputy xD I hadn't seen Star's post x3 But I made an account. I'm MapleFrost.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

Alright. o3o I will be . . . er . . . Reedstar. *sucks at names*
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 am

No no no D: I'll choose a name for you >:3 ....How bout.....em...MAGPIESTAR! :D I don't think thats been used on CB yet x3
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 am

I'm Dappledpath~. I'll probably change the end of my name to something else but I just really wanted to be a dappled cat.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 am

I like Dappledpath. :3 I'll be Magpiestar then. x3 But she's going to have the same personality as before.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

For now I am Redsong, but I will most likely change her ending :P Dappledpath is really cool sounding :o whoot Magpiestar! Everyone will know who you are XD Half, if you want to be deputy then go for it O3o I'm wanting my character to have kits, but that can't really happen if she's deputy.Also, Maplefrost sounds cool as well! *thinks of endings for mine* my character is probably going to have stripes, and her main color is gling to be along the lines of russet red. Anyone have ideas for a suffix?
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Eh, RedStripe? x33 Idk :P And you could have kits as deputy. I had kits on my ScarletFire account but I just got a warrior to work as deputy for a little while :3

I'm having MapleFrost's personality sort of the same as TigerStar's but not as cruel as he was x33 So she'll be ambitious & fierce but softens around kits. Kits are meh weakness xD
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I was thinking of Redstripe, but eh XD something 'cooler' Like Redflicker- idk. Something that maks her name really sound like fire. And eeehh, I guess I could. But to establish her rank as a tough, totally loyal and non-distracted Deputy, kits would be eh XD first, I have to ask if anyone would want to roleplay her kit(s) or her mate. You could come up with the kit design yourself, I just want her to be a queen XD so anyone who wants to start off as a kit, and wants a parent, let me know XD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Imma going to go ahead and post our ideas from the chat here because I had them on CB but I wanna work on that account now. :3

Halfkit : I suppose the Clan could be know for having many medicines but weaker battle skills with a name like that?

Star : We could give JuniperClan a history, and say that a long time ago it was called something different *MarshClan or WrenClan* until everyone started dying and the Clan got small and depressed. Then a medicine cat found secret properties in Juniper plants and saved the Clan :D Or maybe his/her name was Juniper-something and yeah

Star : They died cause they got sick. And the medicine cat was either called Juniper-something and found secret properties in some random plant, or whatever their name was, found secret properties in Juniper.

Halfkit : It could've been called WrenClan or MarshClan for a large supply of song birds or wetter lands, but the birds died out or the wetlands dried up.

Magpie : So, each new medicine cat would rewrite/rephrase the story? Or..

Halfkit : Rephrase is more/less what I meant, but now that I think about it that seems pretty complicated.

Magpie : We could do it

Star : We could :3 I like the idea, makes it much more realistic ^^

--

If whoever wants to be the med. cat could go ahead and write the history that'd be awesome. :3 Right now I'm just using small edits on Star's and posting it in the med. cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan idea again
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next