Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Clan idea again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Clan name? (poll two)
RavineClan
Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar11%Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
ScarletClan
Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar0%Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
KestrelClan
Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar11%Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
HollowClan
 11% [ 1 ]
MarshClan
Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar22%Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar
 22% [ 2 ]
JuniperClan
Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar22%Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_voting_bar
 22% [ 2 ]
WrenClan
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan idea again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

First topic message reminder :

UPDATES
We're deciding on a Clan name. :3 I've gone through and deleted all the results with one or zero votes, so now we're narrowing it down to the more popular ones. After we'll probably decide on a leader.
I deleted the original poll to help narrow it down. And redid it with the options with 2+ votes. Multiple choice is so longer allowed, so we can tell the results a little easier.

(Original message:)
Some of you will remember this from before. ^^

Would anyone like to start a Clan on CreatureBreeder? For those of us who have tried it, you'll know that usually these things don't gain many members--an attractive Clan is a large Clan. But if we start out with a good amount of members, people would be more interested in joining. We would also be less likely to give up on the idea, because we're all friends already (right?), not strangers just having met.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Magpie on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 pm

The old meddie could have been called JuniperFlower/Leaf ;3 And that idea wou;d be great ^-^
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

How about she found it as an apprentice, and it was in the leaves/flowers (personally I'd like leaves better), and then she was named after it. :3 Cuz Leafpool was named after the Moonpool and schmuch like that.

Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Okie Doke. How about her name was Juniper.. then as an apprentice she found a herb/lead that was unknown to the clan's territory and ended up saving most of the clan from some disease from eh.. rats maybe? :3 OOOH or, the stream they used most of the time to fish had become polluted and so the fish poisoned the cats. That could work :I
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Mmmmm, I like those ideas. The fish one might be a little more far-fetched to fix than the rat idea. We could say something like, she had the idea to trap the leaves of the plant under rocks upstream so the medicine ran through the water, curing the fish and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 pm

xD No, I was thinking the stream could still be polluted but not as bad as twolegs stop throwing trash in and that Juniper just cured the cats, not the fish. Then the cats stop using that stream or something :3
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Mrrmm... Then we would have a stream out there that- well since that would have been a long time ago, the stream could have dried up over time. Either that or it's still there and polluted/ it's been such a while and two-legs no longer dump there, that we can use it again and blaaaah.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

We could say that it eventually dried up xD But they still have a large enough lake to fish in maybe :PP
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:23 pm

For now I put this. :3 Until we figure out exactly what we want.

"Many moons ago JuniperClan had been known as WrenClan, named for the many birds serving as the Clan's main food source. The Clan had thrived until a horrible plague came about, killing the birds and starving the cats. The young medicine cat apprentice, Juniperpaw, found amazing healing properties in juniper's leaves and saved the Clan, earning her full name, Juniperleaf. The birds never really returned to the Clan, so they renamed it to suit the cat and the plant that had saved them all."

Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 pm

I like it! :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks. :3 It's probably only temporary, if we add in Kestrel's idea too.

This is exciting. :D It's really starting to come together.

Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

I like Kestrel's idea of the fish, too :D It would collide with the bird idea tho XD

Also, Kestrel I accidentally called you Half earlier, when we were talking about deputies o.e Sorry DX
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 pm

xD I was wondering :P Anyway, you asked first so if you want to be deputy, them go for it :)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

I only do if no one else wants the position. I'm just a back-up :3 If you REALLY want the position, then you can have it for sure. I'm here just in case XD But if you considered yourself a backup too, and feel the same way, then idk XD We'll have to have a vote on it or something.

Also, my character is officially Redcloud~ :3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

I favorited everyone. :D

Also right now I'm on my iPod so I can't update the history. :I But i will later today or tomorrow. Nursery design is almost done too.

Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Hey, would you mind if I be medicine cat? I just really like being meddies. ouo
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Sure! ^^ You can write the history then, if you want. Or I can. :3

Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

:D Whoo! Go Half~
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I'd love to write the history! I'll start working on my character now then.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 pm

:D Cool!

O3o Does anyone want their character to have a sister? Since this is all new and stuff, we can establish family lines and such. Redcloud would love to be related to someone :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Maybe her and Magpiestar could be sisters. :3

Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

:D!! Sounds awesome~
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Okay, cool. Since most kits aren't born in single litters, if anyone would like a brother they can be kitmates with Softbark.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Are you going to be Softbark instead of Dappledpath?
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes, I wanted to be a male cat since I'm always female and I wanted a more male-ish name? I don't know I just thought it was more appropriate for a medicine cat. I'm not sure about the "Soft" part it's just hard to find an unused name lol.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm

I think it's cool :D I haven't heard a name like that really. And also, I have a feeling there will mostly be she-cat's in the Clan anyway :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan idea again   Clan idea again - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan idea again
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next