Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ripplepaw's den :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

*as ripple headed towards the unclaimed forest, he limped, his paw hurting badly.* *he finally got there.* "yes!" *he padded over to a tree that had a rather large hole in it.* *he sniffed inside it and smelling nothing but tree, he sighed in relief and limped over pulling moss and leaves to soften the hard roots of the tree.* *he dragged it over and pulled it into the hole.* * he then went inside and closed his eyes, falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm

He laughed happily, "You can move it now... that sure is a miracle." Twig smirked.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

he nods and looked towards the sky. "sure is...." he looked back at his tail and stood up. "all right tail!" he stared at it as he struggled to move it until... it waved side to side, flicking up an down, and wagged diagonally behind him, "yes!" he sat down and couldn't stop moving it, as it flicked slightly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

He blinked with a smile, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

he looks back at the wrapped parts of his body and smiled. "now that my tail can move.... i'm feeling a lot better now." he smiled and stopped flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

He grind. "That's good."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

he nods and peers at them. he then puts his chin to the tree bark and yawns. i'm starting to wonder..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm

"Wonder what?" Twig asked curiously, his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

he looked towards him. "d-did this affect the whole forest? or-or just us?" he sighed. "i mean, it came outta nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Twig wondered about the question before answering carefully, "It probably affected everyone in the forest... it would be really odd if it just happened to us."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

he nodded at the response and tilted his head. "wow.... but...." he thought before asking. "what if it affected them all differently? other than an earthquake?" he looked away. "why am i asking him all this?" he mumbled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

He shrugs. "I guess it could be a possibility."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

He nods and braces the ground with his claws as he sees a blue strip popping out of the ground a few rabbit lengths away.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Twig's gaze gradually made its way over to the blue thing, and as he saw it his ears flicked upwards curiously. "Do you know what that is?" He asks, his tail gesturing towards it.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm

he nods and padded over to it, pulling it from under the dirt. when all the dirt was shaken off of it, ripplepaw showed twig the ripped kittypet collar with green embedded letters saying "ripple". ripplepaw placed it on the ground and looked back at twig. "i never thought i'd see it again..."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Twig walks over curiously, peeking at it. "What is-" Stopping mid-sentence, he saw something that reminded him of his very own life.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 pm

he watches twig and tilts his head. "did you.... have a twoleg too?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

He blinks slowly, his face flushed. "Y-yes... Two, actually." Twig flicked an ear, embarrassed. "It was two moons ago. I loved them;they would feed me, and keep me healthy. Before that, I was a skinny, helpless kit with nowhere to go." He admits. "But I was locked inside, in a compact space. It was so boring, and the outside world looked so interesting... So one day, I slipped through the broken window and out into the wilderness. I never found my way back..."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 pm

He blinks at the story, stuck on what to say. he finally answers, stuttering slightly. "i-i- i'm s-so sorry. i-something similar happened to me, but....." he pauses.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Twig shakes his head. " Nothing to be sorry about..." he turns towards Ripple, curious about what he was about to say.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am

Ripple glanced up at him and saw the curiosity in his eyes. "So, I was born in a twolegnest when after a few weeks, when my twolegplace tried to cut my claws, I refused and scratched her, then she got angry and hit me with a wooden stick. Soon, she started doing it twice everyday, with different items. But one day, I looked deep into the night stars, and found my strength to run away from that awful house. just after I scratched her, she tried to vatch me and I bolted out the window. I saw her lots later on, in my dreams, or just randomly anywhere. It drove me crazy, but I got through it, and to this day, I still haves some scars." he showed his side, 2 faint scars of bruises he once had.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:52 am

Twig's eyes widened slightly as Ripple finished. "She... she hurt you?! I never thought twolegs would do such a thing. I'm sorry..." he bowed his head momentarily, before looking back up.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:35 am

Ripplepaw smiled and turned his side,the bruises no longer showing. He sighed and looked away, his gaze focused in the direction his twoleg den was. "Twolegs can do a lot of things, they just choose not to do." He padded to a small tree that was still standing, and looked up at it. Ripplepaw pat it's bark and smiled. "At least i didn't give up, or you." He smiled and sat underneath it, his gaze softened.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 am

Twig smiles slightly, blinking at the tree. He trots over.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 pm

He looks at him and lays down, his head on his paws, his tail flicking strongly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 am

He blinks at him, smiling slightly. "Want to go for a quick hunt? We haven't eaten for awhile." Twig mewed, noticing how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ripplepaw's den :)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: