Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

ripplepaw's den :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

*as ripple headed towards the unclaimed forest, he limped, his paw hurting badly.* *he finally got there.* "yes!" *he padded over to a tree that had a rather large hole in it.* *he sniffed inside it and smelling nothing but tree, he sighed in relief and limped over pulling moss and leaves to soften the hard roots of the tree.* *he dragged it over and pulled it into the hole.* * he then went inside and closed his eyes, falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 pm

She smiled, nodding," Good." She sat up, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm

*he tried to stand,groaning softly.* "ahh..." "ow!" *when he was finally standing he licked a big purple bruise on his side.*
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

She frowned,watching him nervously, "Your twoleg did that?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm

*he looked at her and winced as he spoke.* "well, she has a big wooden stick,and a bat."*he groaned once again licked his paw.* "she hits me with both once a day." *he looked at her weakly.* "are there any-streams nearby?" "I'm really thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"I don't know. I'm pretty new here. I could probaby find one for you, though." She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

*he looks at you and smiles.* "only if you can." "thanks."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 pm

She stretched and padded out of the log, scenting the air. Catching scent of fish and water, she ran towards it, her tail raised. When she reached the stream, she found some moss and dipped it in, letting it soak up all the water. She took a few sips herself, then picked up the moss, carrying it back to the log, being careful not to squeeze out much of the water. She slipped into the log and dropped the moss gently by him, "Here.."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

*he looked at her then dipped his head.* "thank you." *he squeezed the moss in his mouth, gulping up the water.* "can i sit outside, to get some fresh air?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm

She giggled, "Of course." She stepped back, letting him out.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

*as he stepped ouside he froze.* *his ears flat,staring dead at something in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm

(We took the roleplay to the Chatbox, cuz it's faster)

[15:48:15] Orange : Orange's Ears perked up as she tepped out of the log, "What?"

[15:49:30] whispers : *he continued to look up,trembling at the hallucination.*

[15:50:30] Orange : She touched her nose to his shoulder, "Ripplepaw?"

[15:51:53] whispers : *he turned to you.* "i-i see my twoleg." *he looked back at the air then jumped up.* "she just vanished!"

[15:52:38] Orange : She stepped back, frowning, "It's just your imagination. She's not here."

[15:53:58] whispers : *his ears drooped.* "i think i'll sit down over there." *he said flatly.* *he limped over and sat down,his chin to the ground.*

[15:54:34] Orange : She walked over to him, smiling slightly, "Are you okay?"

[15:55:57] whispers : *he looked at her then back at the ground.* "fine. just don't feel like doing anything." *he said flatly, then looked away.*

[15:57:04] Orange : She stepped back, nodding slightly, "Okay.." She jumped up on top of the log, looking around, "Do you think my sister'll come?" She sighed softly.

[15:59:57] whispers : *he looked at her then in the direction she was looking.* "maybe." "i mean- you never know." *he licked his paw then froze again.* *he shook his head then closed his eyes.* "just in my imagination,just an imagination that's all." *he tryed to convince himself.*

[16:00:59] Orange : She smiled at him, nodding, "Just imagination."She laid down, watching him, "Are you okay?"

[16:02:19] whispers : *he said it once more than opened his eyes and looked around.* *at he sight of nothing, he smiled.* "yep, just fine!" *he said, happiness returning to his voice.*

[16:02:50] Orange : She giggled, nodding, then jumped up, "Wanna play?"

[16:06:51] whispers : *he glanced at his side than back at her.* "okay! i'll try....."

[16:07:38] Orange : She giggled and jumped up, but sat back down, "Oh! I forgot. Your side. You don't have to." She smiled, jumping down and trotting over to him.

[16:08:41] whispers : *he got up and smiled.* "i can still try."

[16:09:06] Orange : She shook her head, "It's not really a good idea."

[16:09:42] whispers : *he frowned and sat down, sighing with boredom.* "fine...."

[16:10:02] Orange : She giggled, jumping over to him, "Isn't it boring, being injured?"

[16:12:05] whispers : *he looked up at her,purring lightly.* "yes it is!" "all you do is sit and sleep,doing nothing."

[16:13:00] Orange : She giggled, "I broke my leg once. The medicine cat wouldn't let me move or anything! You should consider yourself lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

FrostKit ventured out into the forest and is taking a walk. She scents something strange.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm

*ripplepaw looks at her, and
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm

smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

She jumps making herself loose balance and fall over into a clump of ferns
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

*he gasps and limps over, grabbing her scruff and dragging her out.* "hello." *he says politely.*
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

(i have to get off in 5 minutes.)
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

(but we can continue tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Orange scowled at the kit, her eyes narrowed, "You smell like a clan cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 pm

FrostKit blinked thoughtfuly at Ripple, glad to see a cat about her size in the forest. "Hi" She meowed. She looked up at Orange her friendly gaze turning tense. "Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 pm

She scowled, "Clan cats don't go out of their territories. And they certainly don't let kits out of their territory."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Twig, a brown tabby, walked through the forest. His ears pricked, hearing voices of several cats. He curiously peers out at the 3 cats.

Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 pm

She flettened her ears, scenting Twig, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"I'm Almost an apprentice!!!" She hissed "Im Five moons, and a half!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm

She looked over at Ripplepaw, tense and angry, completely ignoring Frostkit "The clan cats are gonna think we stole her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ripplepaw's den :)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: