Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Poppytail's Medicine Den

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

Poppytail's Medicine Den Empty
PostSubject: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:35 pm

( Once Poppytail isn't Medicine cat anymore we can move this to the old topics to make a fresh one! That'll be a while though. xP )

Poppytail has a bed that needs a change of moss- but she can never remember to tell anycat that. All of the herbs are still neatly sorted by smell from the old medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Poppytail casually sorted out some herbs, being bored out of her mind having a healthy Clan. She shook her head; she should be happy of the illness free streak. Something will be making an out break soon, though. She just knew it. Of course, she didn't know much and was a bit on edge all the time. She went back to not thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 pm

FrostKit whinned and padded into the den. "Poppytail, I have a bellyache". She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"Oh! Uh," she looked at the herbs she was sorting, "Just a moment!" Her tail kept a steady pattern of flicking. She finished sorting them into piles and shuffled back into the store she had. "Now what was for belly aches again.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

ForstKit looked around for ChaffinchKit.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Chaffinchkit waited outside the den, ears pricked and eagerly watching for the medicine cat to emerge.

(Halfkit- We're pranking Toxickit. :D Kestrel, Tail and I.)

Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 pm

"Right.. Um.. Juniper berries.." She plucked two off a stem she'd gotten less then a quarter of a moon ago. "Here!" she happily plopped the two of them down in front of Frostkit. "These should soothe that bellyache for you."

( I know. ;) I keep up with my clan! :P )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

"Uhhh, Also, I got a thorn in my paw.....How about we go outside and look at it in the sunlight". She started to limp out taking the juniper berries in her teeth but not swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Poppytail looked a bit confused, "I really don't think you should be the one directing me." Poppytail blocked her. "I would also like to see you eat those. I'd rather not have you feeling.. er.. icky if you don't. I know they may not be the best tasting to you, but you really just need to eat them," she let the fact that Frostkit hadn't been limping when she entered slide, but she was on full alert now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

FrostKit hesitantly put them in her mouth and smiled as if to tell her she ate them. She signaled Chaffinch with a flick of her tail. "Ummm, I hate to be a burden but it still hurts..." She whinned. "Do you have anything else in your stores?" She signaled Chaffinch again.
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Poppytail cackled. "They won't work that quickly. Now, I think I need to be checking on that thorn-" she turned her gaze towards Frostkit's tail. "If it's hurting really bad you should tell me. I could always give you a bit of yarrow, because it may be something you ate earlier," her whiskers twitched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 pm

"Oh no I will just wait." she mewed thinking of the nasty effects of yarrow. She lifted her paw trying to distract the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"If you're sure about that," her ears drooped. "I should check on that thorn now then," she tapped Frostkit's bum with her tail as a signal for her to head out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:31 pm

FrostKit padded outside obeying her command.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Chaffinchkit darted into the den, he looked around frantically for the mouse bile. He spotted some foul-smelling liquid and moss. He dipped the moss hastily into the bile, wrinkling his nose at the scent and resisting the urge to spit it out. He glanced outside, making sure Poppytail was still distracted.

Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Poppytail sat down, directly in front of the entarnce to her den, "Now, lets see that paw of yours. Er.. which one was it again?" Her nose crinkled as she started to smell something foul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Chaffinchkit bit his lip nervously, pondering how to get out. He crept backwards, into the more shadowed part of the den, in the hope that if Poppytail turned around she might miss him.

WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 am

KestrelKit bounded in beside FrostKit. "Will she be okay?" KestrelKit hoped that both of them would be enough to distract her until Chaffinch could get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am

"Maybe it's a rock?" She mewed as she turned her paw over and looked at it. "Do you see anything?" She mewed to KestrelKit.
Back to top Go down
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 am

Poppytail nodded at Kestrelkit and took a quick sniff of the paw, "I don't smell any wounds, nor any infection," her nose crinkled, "At least not with the scent of bile hanging around. I think something in my den has spilled," she frowned. "I better go check on it, and while I'm in there, since there is no thorn in your foot, I can get some coltlsfoot to chew to put on your pad. It should ease the pain." Her tail swayed back and forth as she started padding back into her den, making sure the kits were behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 am

Chaffinchkit nervously shrank backwards even farther, flattening his dark fur and hoping desperately to remain unseen. He dug into the ground with his claws.

WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Her ears flattened nervously and she silently hoped he'd get out unseen. "He's trapped!" She whispered to FrostKit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Poppytail entered her den, noticing promptly the mouse bile that had been removed from its carefully planned out place. The leaves that had been in place to hide the stench had been removed, and were made a mess of. "Kits, is there something I should know of?" her ears flattened. She dipped her nuzzle into the area around it. "I highly doubt any Clan would have a raid of my den for mouse bile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 pm

KestrelKit shuffled her paws nervously. "Er..what would we want mouse bile for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm

"Um.. Maybe you wanted to be an apprentice early?" she didn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppytail's Medicine Den   Poppytail's Medicine Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppytail's Medicine Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next