Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8/10/2012 Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

8/10/2012 Update Empty
PostSubject: 8/10/2012 Update   8/10/2012 Update Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Howdy. Y'all.

So I've had camp this week, and have had almost no computer access the whole time. I have a lot of catching up to do, both here and on a few other websites. Unfortunately next week is pretty much the same schedule, but after that I should be able to get on as often as I have in the past. I have finished updating the characters list though.

The gathering is TOMORROW. It will last for no longer than 4 days, if that. Please get it over with as soon as possible, I know gatherings are a great place to start drama, but unless it's already been planned in advance it isn't going to work. It will take forever. If anyone would like to start some drama next month, just make sure everyone is alright with your plans. Leaders, I really recommend performing any ceremonies today, or tomorrow morning. Any leader can start the gathering topic, but I'd prefer that no one else do so.
(I've posted which StreamClan cats are going, so if you have a character there, please check the High Stump.)
In addition - I know gatherings are a great place to socialize and roleplay with your non-high-ranking characters, but keep in mind that the purpose of gatherings is for the leaders to share their news. Conversations may be interrupted, and it can be hard to have them without discluding or annoying other members. I'm not trying to discourage you (but I guess really I am), just try to keep it to a minimum.

It's about time for leaders to be appointing deputies at this point. We've done a great job with filling in the medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice positions--all med. cats are taken, and only DuskClan and BoulderClan need apprentices. But every Clan except LightningClan needs a deputy.
Although it's good to have a deputy as soon as possible, if you lead a Clan and you don't feel that anyone deserves the position, it's perfectly okay for you to wait. Make sure to ask someone before appointing them, it is a responsibility and it does take a bit of time.

It looks like most of us want to switch back layouts, to be honest I agree. Before doing so however, I'd like a few written opinions. If no one says anything about it by the end of the month, I will switch us back, but when people actually reply it helps to make sure it's what we want to do. It was a pretty close vote considering how many members voted (not a lot), so I'd like to know how strongly people feel concerning the layout change.

Last edited by Magpie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

8/10/2012 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/10/2012 Update   8/10/2012 Update Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

8/10/2012 Update
Page 1 of 1