Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Leader
Star

More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Empty
PostSubject: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 pm

I was reading on prophecies stuff here on the forum, and there was talk about StarClan cats. Can we have some StarClan cats from JuniperClan that talk to us? :D Cause that'd be cool o.o

The only problem(s) with that is/are.... Random people on cb like to come and talk to people. You can't just walk up to a StarClan cat and be like "HELLO" cause just.. No. Also... yeah.

But we could make prophecies and the StarClan cats can deliver them. Perhaps people who can't role play very often can be the StarClan cats, since they can't really participate in hunting and all that.

So yup. Just an idea for people who are interested in playing StarClan. JuniperClan would be a little more complete since every Clan has members who passed away.

Someone could roleplay the medicine cat in our history. Who found the new properties in Juniper leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm

This could be cool. :3 Doesn't seem too complex either.

Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I like this idea! Let's go for it!(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halfkit
Apprentice
Halfkit

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm

It'd be helpful to add a Moonstone too! It'd be a good place to meet with these cats so it'd be away from regular roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 pm

:D that too Half! Good idea :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 am

Ahh sorry guys, but school is starting for me this week and I won't have time to Roleplay MapleFrost :/ So I guess you're gonna have to get a new deputy. Really sorry D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am

Aww. D: Would Redcloud be okay?

WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Yeah, I think RedCloud would be a great deputy, that is if she wants the rank :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Actually, I have the same problem. I'm really sorry D:> I just can't do it, if my classes were normal then heck yeah. But I have three college-level ones (I'm bragging at the same time I'm telling you guys this, dunno if you can tell XD) and they're going to start getting very hard. So I won't even be available to roleplay Redcloud very often. (Why in the world did we wait to start JuniperClan until school began?! XD!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am

Late reply. :I

I'm becoming more busy as well. D: Should we quit for a little, until everyone has settled back in for school and schmuch?

Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Haha so yeah it's still active (or rather, active again).

If anyone wants deputy position it's still open. :)

PostSubject: Re: More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan   More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More on the Clan Idea- JuniperClan
Page 1 of 1