Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior Members Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Senior Members Group Empty
PostSubject: Senior Members Group   Senior Members Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 pm

I was thinking we might be able to have a Senior Members Group.
Why? Just to help distinguish experiencd members from new ones. So new members have a bit more of an idea of who to go to for help.

The bad side: Could easily cause jealousy or division between members. The group would basically be just a bigger Mini Mods group. Since they would be basically the same, I might re-add Mini Mods for chatbox power....

Thoughts, please. C:
Back to top Go down
Rain
Warrior
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Senior Members Group   Senior Members Group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 am

It wouldn't really distinguish 'experienced' members from ones who have just been here a long time. I'v been here for almost a year [Coming up in less then a month~] But I'm not experienced what so ever xDDD If people are experienced enough to be placed out of the regular members group, they should just go into the mini mod group. Especially since mini's don't really have much extra power, besides a different colored username, so I don't see the difference between the Mini group and a new Senior members group. Or, the regular members group for that matter. Unless you did give the minis chatbox mod powers again, but still, I don't see the senior group as a necessary group.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Senior Members Group   Senior Members Group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I can definitely see your point. :3 I guess really the only difference would be experienced members (let's say experienced is defined as 150+ posts and 2 months past joined), and mini mods would be members who come on every day and are super helpful to new members and schtuff. The one good thing I can see coming from this would be that new members would be able to know that they're getting advice from good members, or older members would feel pushed to get into the group and would post more. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Members Group   Senior Members Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Members Group
Page 1 of 1