Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Meet Willow the epictacular me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willow

Meet Willow the epictacular me Empty
PostSubject: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 am

Ello soon to be friends... I'm your new fluffy friend Willow.
As I write this I'm reading Maggy's... (I hope she doesn't mind her new nickname) Writing a good intro thingy... Yay... So I've been a member here before (WOAH) and I usually quit because I'm boring like that... That was not a good first step to friendship was it. I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME I'M JUST BUSY... Oh by the way... I'm not fluffy... THat was a joke... But wouldn't it be cool if I was fluffy? I could go around telling people I was a fluffy person and they'd be in awe.... Of topic? I know... Soo on to the list of stuff I can put here....
First name... I'd love to share it with you but I don't like sharing my name... I actually wish Willow were my name... My online name is Willow Tonitrus Lemaya... (Yes I have a middle and last name for online...)
I'm sure I have an account on creature breeder but I go on it once every.... Three? Five? months... Other than that nah... Nope no cool sit for me...
I do have roleplay experience... Owned my own site... It went kerplunk... When every member is an admin it is a bad sign... I also roleplay on other places.... Fun fun...
MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS.... Blue or Red... My thi9rd favourite colour is green... (Yes I has a third favourite colour)
Have you ever heard of the CRAZY WILLOW DISEASE? No that probably isn't the name because I forgot the real name but yes I do have that disease... Oh and today my friend told me I had finally lost it.... I was only singing to myself about dropping a pen or something like that..... I'm not crazy at all *Whistles suspiciously*
I'M not BRITISH.... I am Canadian though... Yay for my favourite place on earth....
By the way I think all you Americans are cool. WellmaybenoteveryAmericanbuttheonesonthissiteareboundtobeepictastic

Oh yeah... I love candy... Just had to put that in there.

The fluffy friend of yours,
Willow... (Still not really fluffy)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:40 am

WILLOW! :D

I still loves you. :3 The cure for Crazy Willow Disease was milk right?

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Yes but I also aid apples... Both of which I don't like that much... No wonder I'm crazy
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi! Me name is whispers and i joined in July. :3 CRAZY WILLOW DISEASE?? :0
By the way, I'm crazy also. :# and my favorite color is red! :3 Nice to ya.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 pm

You sound annoying :3
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 pm

LOL. Hi Willow. :D
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Willow... hmm. Your name sounds really familiar! ;) Well, it's really nice to meet you(again? x3) My name is Goldy, by the way. ;3

Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi! I'm relatively new here so I most likely haven't met you on here before, but I still would like to say HAI!! :3
Back to top Go down
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Pleasure to meet you Whispers, Silver, Goldy, and Blizzard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Willow the epictacular me   Meet Willow the epictacular me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Willow the epictacular me
Page 1 of 1