Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HighRock

Go down 
+4
Shard
Holo
Star
Sunny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

The leader calls clan meetings and holds ceremonies here
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Hollow climbs on top of high rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high rock" she waited for them to come, then continued. "Last night, GingerPaw and I shared a sign from StarClan. FoxSpark, do you believe she is ready to be named?"

Spark: Nods and coughs quietly.

Hollow: "I HollowStar of DuskClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. It is my belief that StarClan chose this name specially for her." she smiled softly.
"GingerPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Ginger: " I do "
Hollow: " Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. GingerPaw, from now on, you will be known as WildBlaze. May you discover why StarClan chose this name for you, may you follow the path theyve given you and may you uphold this clan with your life.

All:chant her new name
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm

The newly named Wildblaze lifted her head boldly, puffing out her chest and holding ears high.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 pm

(changing it up a bit)
Hollow leaped onto HighRock
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join underneath the HighRock for a clan meeting"
She waits patiently then continued.
"Mewmew, will you please come forward?"
Mew:does as shes asked
Hollow:"I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who she is. Mewmew, from now on, you shall be known as FlutterPaw. We will now remove your collar, for it stands for the life that you left behind" she steps forward and cuts it off after several minutes of work. Then she set it down. "May StarClan guide you on your path."

All:Chant FlutterPaws new name
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Smiles sheepishly and dips her head.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Hollow: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting.

SilverPool: Cats of DuskClan as you know we will not be around forever. So it's time that I took an apprentice. SparkLeap and I have chosen this cat for her willingness to help others and her vast knowledge of herbs. Your next medicine cat will be FlutterPaw.

Hollow: FlutterPaw, do you accept the post of apprentice to SilverPool?

Apprentice: Yes, HollowStar

SparkLeap: Then at the half-moon you must travel to Mothermouth, to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.

Leader: The good wishes of all of DuskClan will go with you, may StarClan guide you on your path.

SilverPool: touches noses with FlutterPaw
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Hollow: leaps onto the HighRock "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. PepperKit This is a proud day for Duskclan" she grins proudly "By naming apprentices we show DuskClan will survive and remain strong. Pepper, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as PepperPaw.

She calls FoxSpark forward, "You are ready for another apprentice, you will be PepperPaw's mentor. I know you will pass on all that you know to PepperPaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of DuskClan." she turns to Pepper "May StarClan guide you on your path"

FoxSpark:touches noses with PepperPaw

Clan: chant Peppers new name
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 pm

(I just saw I have a Apprentice lol I am late but so happy)
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

(X3 Dont worry, I just posted today)
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

(oh xD)
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 pm

he dips his head purring at pepperpaw
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Flutterpaw gently touches her nose to her new mentor.
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Silverpool purrs. "You will be a great apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 am

Snowfall and Shadestep chant Pepperpaw's name. (Finally used my kittehs XD)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am

Shadowfoot's whiskers twitch as he mutters "Our babies are growing up" then chuckles
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 pm

HollowStar leaps onto the high rock and calls forward her kits, Sparrowkit, Sunkit, and Dashkit. Her eyes glisten proudly. "Im happy to announce that from this day forth, you will be known as SparrowPaw, SunPaw and DashPaw." Her voice echos over the clan. She calls forth ShadowFoot, FoxSpark and EagleTalon. "ShadowFoot, you will be mentoring DashPaw. FoxSpark, you will be mentoring SparrowPaw. And EagleTalon, you will be mentoring SunPaw." She smiles at them all proudly. "May you pass on all you know to your apprentices, and may StarClan guide you on your paths."

Warriors: touch noses with their new apprentices

Clan:chants their names

Last edited by HollowStar~ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Sparrowpaw puffed her chest out proudly.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Shadowfoot's eyes glisten and he feels a great warmness inside his chest. The senior warrior leans towards his apprentice, Dashpaw, and touches noses gently with the young tom.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 pm

FoxSparks licks his daughters ears happily purring
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 pm

He grins at Sunpaw settling next to her. "Where should we go?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Sparrowpaw smiled at her father, happy that her mentor was him.
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:58 pm

ima post for him cuz he cant be on right now)

Fox smiled and stood flexing his claws
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 am

Fernkit padded out of the nursery sleepily. "Wow!! New apprentices! I can't wait 'till I become one!" She said in a now exited voice. "I'd make a great apprentice wouldn't I, Firepelt?" Fernkit exclaimed to her imaginary allie. "yes you would," she imagined him saying
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

EagleTalon purred at the kits words happily
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 am

Shadowfoot glances in fernkit's direction and grins slightly. He makes a mental note to talk to her later as he admires his new apprentice
Back to top Go down

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:05 am

Fernkit walks to the fresh kill pile and gets a vole for her and her mommeh to share

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HighRock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighRock   HighRock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighRock
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next