Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Ledge

Go down 
+3
Shard
Star
Genesis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

High Ledge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

⭐ Latest News ⭐

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

⭐ Darkstar is leader
⭐ If Your Looking Into Being Deputy, Please Contact HollowStar.

⭐ Any Ideas For New Hunting Territory? Or To Improve The Clan? I Would Love To Hear From You!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Please Respect The High Rock, And Stay In Character. If You Urgently Need To Say Or Tell Someone Something, PLEASE, DO THIS OVER YOUR INBOX OR CHATBOX.

Last edited by HollowStar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm

(What about Dustpaw? Wouldn't he be the same age as Lightning technically?)

With a proud purr, Copperpaw made his way to the Highledge, letting his fur slightly fluff up on his neck and settle. His chin was lifted high with pride, and his pelt was well groomed.

As if not sure what to do, the much larger brown tabby tom sat next to Copperpaw, trying to copy the smaller apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 pm

(Sure, why not. Pretend he said Dustpaw too XD)

(Who is Copper's mentor again?)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

Polarpaw padded out immediately. She looked up at Darkstar expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

(It was supposed to be Echo.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 pm

(Right. XD)

"Echosong, are you satisfied that Copperpaw is ready to become a warrior?" Darkstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Echo nodded "Yes, I do" she had a small smile on her lips that looked more like a grimace
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Maskflicker blinked slowly, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 pm

(wait what? Is copper being made a warrior or getting a new mentor? If he's being made a warrior, the shouldnt pumpkin, polar, and fox be made warriors first? They have been apprentices for much longer o.e)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:56 pm

(But Copper is the same age as them... And I think he's full clan? Er, half-clan? I can't remember, my brain hurts...)
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:12 pm

(what? How does that have anything to do with- i dont understand. All im saying is that Polar and Fox were in LightningClan first, a while before even, so they would have had more training so it would only make sense for them to be made warriors first)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

(Add them in too then...Sorry. -.-' I've been real tired lately.)

"I, Darkstar, leader of LightningClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn." he paused to gaze at the gathered cats, then continued. " Copperpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" he finally asked, letting his gaze rest on the small tom in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Looking to the other apprentices lined up beside him, Lightningpaw, Dustpaw, Polarpaw and Foxpaw, he then looked up to Darkstar and mewed, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

(uhm, not tryin to cause problems XD i was just a little confuse is all)

Polarpaw's ears perked up. Copperpaw was being made an apprentice! Expectation welled up inside her.

(ah! Seed, can you change your text from orange? It's so hard to read... XD *feels verrryyy pickyy)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Foxpaw shuddered slightly. She was very nervous, yet extremely excited. She listened attentively to Darkstar as impatience tested her.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 pm

" Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Copperpaw,from now on, you will be known as Coppertalon .LightningClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Darkstar said, resting his muzzle on the new warrior's head for him to lick his shoulder.

Last edited by Darkstar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's head, not name! XD)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 pm

After giving the leader's shoulder a lick, the tom sat back, thinking the name over in his head, then moved so that the next apprentice could have their turn.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Polarpaw's eyes lit up. Coppertalon had just been made a warrior, and he had a valiant name to show.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 pm

"RedDash, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?" Darkstar asked Lightningpaw's mentor.

(Sorry, Red >.<) RedDash nodded. "yes."

"I, Darkstar, leader of LightningClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn." Darkstar mewed.

" Lightningpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked.

"I do." Lightningpaw said, his eyes excited and nervous.

" Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Lightningpaw,from now on, you will be known as Lightningheart .LightningClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Darkstar said, resting his muzzle on the new warrior's head for him to lick his shoulder.

Lightningheart puffed his chest out proudly and gave his leader a respectful lick on the shoulder. He then went to sit next to Coppertalon, excited to see his brother turned into a warrior finally.

"Pantherheart, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?" Darkstar asked Dustpaw's mentor.

"I do." the young mentor confirmed.

"I, Darkstar, leader of LightningClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn." Darkstar mewed." Dustpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked.

"I do!" Dustpaw said excitedly.

" Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Dustpaw,from now on, you will be known as Duststorm .LightningClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Darkstar said, resting his muzzle on the new warrior's head for him to lick his shoulder.

Duststorm licked Darkstar's shoulder and strode to sit next to his brother.

"Icegaze, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?" Darkstar asked Foxpaw's mentor.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Foxpaw shook slightly as she heard her name. She nervously licked her chest fur once before looking to Icefang for his answer.

Last edited by SlateFoxenCrow on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Polarpaw's ears flickered when she heard her best friends name. Her heart raced. She wasnt bothered much for being named last, as she knew being mentored by the leader was an honor enough. She waited to hear what Foxpaw would be named.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:21 am

(Icefang *facepalm*) He nodded
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 am

(Sowwy. I like Icegaze though ;) :P)

"I, Darkstar, leader of LightningClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Darkstar mewed." Foxpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:15 am

(Actually, it's Duststorm that is Lightning's bro... Copper is just kinda.... there..)

With a flick of his tail, Lightningheart gave his brother's flank a tap, and let out a purr. He was proud that his brother had been named beside him, and now they could go on their own hunting patrols without their mentors hanging over them like owls.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am

Duststorm smiled at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"O-Of course" Foxpaw promised as she looked up to the leader, eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Ledge   High Ledge - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Ledge
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next