Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undamaged Patch of Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit of forest which is still intact, and where a lot of prey went to after several earthquakes.
(All loners/rouges and kittypets which go outside may RP here...)

Twig padded on with Ripple and Rainfur, before the whole undamaged part was right in front of them. "Here we are..." he mews.

Last edited by Goldy on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Ripple licks his lips and bites on the squirrels back. He tears a strip of meat off it and chews it slowly, his eyes closed slightly. Moments later, the squirrel is half finished.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:19 am

She giggled softly, laying her head on her paws, "Wow" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Minutes later, he finishes the squirrel and lick the boins before sighing. "phew...." he picks up the bones and carries them to a spot underneath a thriving tree and buries them. He pads back to her and twig.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm

She looked up at him, smiling, "That was fast."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

He nods and licks his jaws. "I Was hungry. Besides, I would've finished something bigger faster." he smiled and glanced at twig.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

She giggled softly, stretching out, "Do you think the shaking will come back?" she asked, sounding nervous.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Ripplepaw looked around, then up at the sky. "I really don't know. Probably so." he looked towards her and licked his paw. "But not know, i hope."
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 am

She frowned, sitting up, "What?" She hadn't seen what you said.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:51 am

He looks at both of them, his almost-finished mouse laying in front of his paws. Twig didn't say anything, as talking without her looking had no use. Bending his head down, he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm

She scowled angrily, more at herself than at Ripplepaw, "Nevermind, I think I got it."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

RiPplepaw frowned and looked at the ground. He then looked back at twig then at her, then at a tree. He stood up, his claws unsheathed. He padded behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

He blinked, surprised at Rainfur's sudden tone. "Ripple...?" Twig watched as he went behind the bush, wondering if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Sudden silence filled the area behind the bush, no sound irrupting, before small clawing noises were heard behind the bush.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Rainfur jumped up, scowling with confusion, "I'm gonna go hunting, "she meowed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Whiskers padded around the undamaged patch of forest. She had been with Spectrum, a loner, when she had felt the earth's shaking and was scouting around to see how widespread the quaking had been felt. She glanced over her shoulder, checking to see that Spectrum wasn't far behind.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Rainfur scented the new cat and her fur fluffed up nervously, not sure where she was.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Ripplepaw, who was now On top of a tree, observed the two cats from above. "who are you?" he called, not scared to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Rainfur saw Ripplepaw on top of the tree and was comforted by his presence. She trotted towrda the trunk of the tree, still not able to see the new cats.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Twig's ears perked up as he pads over to them, his tail flicking curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Spectrum padded up to Whiskers, gazing around emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Rainfur, nervous areound the new smells climbed up the tree nest to Ripplpaw for a better view.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 am

He follows, not wanting to be left down there. Twig jumps onto a different branch than them.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 am

Rainfur looked up at Twig and mumbled, "What's going on?" She climbed up after him.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am

"A couple other cats are here..." He mews slowly, keeping his voice down. "I want to go check it out." He starts to go down slowly, his curiosity to its highest point.
Back to top Go down
Karkitty
Banned
Karkitty

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am

She watched him, then smiled, nodding brightly, "That's a good idea! I bet they're friendly!" She ran down after him, purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undamaged Patch of Forest   Undamaged Patch of Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undamaged Patch of Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next