Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+6
Little*Dreamer
Flicky&Ben
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

BrightEyes: *looks around and flicks tail, looks around and heads off towards the borders*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

"And then there's also battles that we have to constantly train for," she mewed, letting her tail flick lightly. "I hope I can get an apprentice sometime. Not too soon, but..." She then stopped and thought hard, then grudgingly mewed, "Never mind," and took a bite of the thrush.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

"I hope the Clan recieves more kits soon." Duststorm sighed. He loved kits.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Swallowing, she half-spluttered, half-meowed, "Well, maybe Icefang and Brighteye are looking forward to that," she purred, flicking her tail over to the two older warriors sitting close to the nursery, dabbing and playing with kits. "Any day now, I expect Brighteye to announce that she is expecting!"

Last edited by Seed/Marsh on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Duststorm purred. "Yeah. They have gotten quite close."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Giving the thrush a nudge with her paw, she mewed, "Here. You can have the rest." Runningbrook let out a loud yawn, then murmured, "I'm stuffed." A cold wind crossed the clearing, buffeting the cats' fur, and she let out a small, trembling shiver. "I hope it doesn't snow this Leaf-Bare!" The white and black warrior knew this was highly doubtful, but mewed, "It's been fairly snow-less. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Mossgaze padded into the Clearing and sat by himself with a mouse in his jaws. He looked around at the other cats, thinking about how little he knew them all.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Tumblekit wobbles of to mossgaze looking at the mouse curiously. He pulls on the mouse's tail. "Mine" he says taking the mouse in his paws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Mossgaze blinked at the kit, then nudged him(? Sorry, I'm not familiar with Tumblekit XD) tentatively. "That mouse is mine."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Spottedfur padded in, her calico pelt rippling in the sun's rays. She smiled at you. "Hey guys!"
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm

[yeah tumblekit is male]
Tumblekit: Frowns and sits down, he looked at the mouse flicking his tail thinking. He runs off and comes back with a flower he found. It was one of his favorite treasures. He nudges it over to the big cat hoping to trade it for the furry ball.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Mossgaze stared at the kit. He blinked, eyes round. How kind... Instead of complaining and trying further to take the mouse, he offers me something beautiful in return for it. "How about we share it? I'm rather hungry, and I couldn't eat that flower. I am the medicine cat, and if you're wanting a place to put that, I have many places in my Den." He flicked his ears and looked at Spottedfur, 'Hello"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

"Hello, I'm Spottedfur." She dipped her head, her yellow eyes glinting with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Adderpaw trotted over. "Hey kiddo!" she greeted Tumblekit. She nodded to Mossgaze and Spottedfur, a friendly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Spottedfur. My name is Mossgaze." He stood up and dipped his head. He looked over to Adderpaw and flicked an ear, curious.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Tumblekit flicks his ears listening to the strange noises the big cat made. He liked the way they flowed but didn't understand them. He wasn't used to so many words. The little white kit looks down at the flower and nudges closer trying to trade again. He looked up blankly at the big cat then opened his mouth copying some of the noises he didn't know. "I am the medicine cat" he mimics trying to sound just like the big cat.

He looks over at Adderpaw recognizing his name. "I tumble kit" he flicks his tail proudly. Then looks at the new voice and felt a bit uncomfortable with so many big cats around. He leans from one paw to his other and back again.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Mossgaze purred outloud, which surprised him. He didn't usually act so comfortable around other cats. "You're the medicine cat?" He nudged the mouse towards the kit. "Then I suppose you should keep your strength up, so you can heal your Clan-mates when they're hurt."
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Looking at the mouse the kit smiles rolling his new toy around wondering what it was for. He sniffs at the fur trying to figure it out. Laying down he nibbles on the mouse he flicks his tail liking the taste of it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Adderpaw chuckled. "So, what's up?" she asked them, bored.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

"What's up? Nothing really. I was actually just about to go back to my den and check my storage of herbs..." He spoke nervously, obviously very shy.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm

"Oh, you don't have an apprentice, do you? I'll help you if you want." Adderpaw offered.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Tumblekit: looks at Adderpaw "I help!" he says finishing his mouse.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Mossgaze blinked at his clan mates. "any help would be surely appreciated! Are you able to come now?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 am

"Yeah. I think Brighteye's on a patrol." Adderpaw mewed with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:02 am

(Let's say this is after the vigil...)

"That's what you think," the she-cat mewed, a grin on her face and her eye glittering with amusement. "You can go, though, but I am going to come too. because after, we are going for some more battle training."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 am

Adderpaw's silver-blue eyes brightened at the sight of her mentor. "Alright! I can't wait!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next