Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine Forest

Go down 
+3
Seed/Marsh
Genesis
Forever~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Pine Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Feathermoon bounded in cheekily, scrambling up a tree. She darted from one tree to another nimbly, her long legs moving like a blur, scanning the forest below. "I'll get a rabbit!" She yowled, giggling as she scanned the treetops over again. She glanced down to her companions. "Come on, turtles!" She smiled and landed right in front of Heavygaze. "Boo." She whispered after a long pause.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Blazingpool padded past slowly, his ears pricked, scenting for prey.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Sageheart sniffed the air, then caught Blazingpool's scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Fawnstripe strolled through slowly, daydreaming yet again. She almost knocked clear into Sageheart, but caught herself and rather tripped right in front of her and Blazingpool. She scrambled up, blushing, and sighed "Oh, hey guys." she looked at both of them akwardly
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Blazingpool let out a purr of amusement. "Hey Sage. Hey Fawn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Fawnstripe smiled "What are you guys doing, not to be nosy."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Muddypaw kept back a ways, her eyes slightly narrowing as her mentor tripped. Come one! she thought, her tail flicking in agitation. You said we could go hunting!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Fawnstripe turned around akwardly, trying not to act stupid, because she clearly looked it. It was then when she spotted Muddypaw and gave him a i-knew-you-were-up-to-no-good look, but covered it up with a fake smile in front of Sageheart and Blazingpool. "Muddypaw! Come on over here! I thought I'd lost you!" she sighed dramatically, then gave him another look, telling he she just saved him big time.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"Fawnstripe, you said you would take me hunting today, not talk everyone's whiskers off!" She flicked her tail irritably, giving her mentor a glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 am

Fawnstripe nodded sweetly, although she was shooting looks like daggers. "That's exactly what I was out here for!" she lied, coating it in a sweet laugh, then a shut-up-and-i'll-do-whatever-you-want expression. Fawnstripe used a lot of irritated faces with Muddypaw.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Noting the glares from her mentor, Muddypaw raised her chin indignantly, then strode over to a clump of ferns. If she won't take me hunting, she mewed, scenting the ferns for any signs of prey, Then I'll go hunting myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Fawnstripe looked over at Muddypaw "Oh, you get back here. We'll go hunting right now. Maybe Blazing or Sage wants to join us." she smiled at the other two "Would either of you car in joining this...er...sweet...little apprentice and I in going hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Blazingpool glanced over with a smile. "Oh... Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Fawnstripe smiled gratefully "See Muddypaw? We can all go hunting together. It'll help you learn all the better." she lifted her chin and tried to sound more like a wise mentor then the mouse-brain she felt like.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am

"How?" she mewed disdainfully, wrinkling her nose. "While we all stomp through the forest trying to look for the same mouse, I'm supposed to learn?" She shook her head, adding, "I think it would be best if it was only us."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am

Blazingpool watched the apprentice in amusement. 'Not long ago, that was me!' He thought and shook out his fur. "Why don't we try splitting up?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Fawnstipe pounced gratefully on his idea. "Yes! Let's split up. Muddypaw, you and me will go this way, and Blazing can go that way." she nodded "So we'll meet back here, i guess?"
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 pm

"And whoever gets the least prey has to clean the elders den!" she purred, liking this idea.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Blazingpool dashed in, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Dapple followed him, curious. She smiled at him but gave him a strange look.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Blazing nodded politely. "So, this is the Pine Forest. It's where..." He trailed off. "Where my best friend-" He looked at a squirrel. "Oh, hey! Let's bring back some prey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 am

"Your best friend...?" She chased after the squirrel clumsily.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:43 pm

He lets out a purr of amusement, dashing to the other side to intercept the squirrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:39 pm

She watched with wide eyes as Blazingpool caught the squirrel. "Wow! How did you do that? They keep getting away as soon as I chase them."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

He smiled. "It's easier with two cats. But with one, the trick is to sneak up to them behind the tree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"Oh, really?" Dapplewing padded behind a tree and looked at Blazingpool. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pine Forest
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next