Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Camp

Go down 
+8
Your Enemy the Disaster
Little*Dreamer
Holo
Kestrel
Orange
Goldy
Sunny
Magpie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Clan Camp - Page 3 Tradit10

LightningClan's camp is surrounded by brambles and a few trees, and to those who don't know the territory well it is almost impossible to enter without being scratched badly by the thorns (and usually yowling in the process).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 am

KestrelKit looked down at her frog and continued to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 am

Forgetting his fear, Toxin wrinkled his nose at Kestrelkit. "What's that?" he asked in obvious disgust, approaching the kit slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 am

"That's not for me to chose. If he wants to join he will be allow Blackfoot" Wrenstar lifted her head slightly and curled her tail around the kit pulling him forward slightly. "And yes he does Kestrelkit. And it only signify how much he needs our help." The brown she-cat noticed the frog and raised her brow. As far as she remembered frogs didn't taste that great. She shook off the floating thought and turned to Tumblekit and Toxin. "I'm sorry that there are no nursing queens here. Most of our kits have been taken in or their mothers have gone. Can you manage solid food?" She looked at Toxin and his small frame.

((Yes it would be :D It would certainly pull on my heart strings. And thanks everyone for being like "I no like new cat :l". Most people are like "ya sure come in" but that isn't how it works in the books. I love realism. *eyes brim with tears* SO happeh :D lol XD))
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 am

"I don't need help," Toxin snarled softly. "And I can catch my own food." He grabbed a leaf from the air to show his breathtaking abilities. Shoving the leaf into his mouth, he chewed noisily and swallowed. "See."
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Tumblekit watches toxin, he picks up a leaf from the ground showing he is brave too. He carries the leaf back under Wrenstar holding it in his mouth. He wasn't able to comprehend much of the conversation going on around him so he sat down chewing on the leaf which didn't taste all that great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm

She nudged the frog to Toxin. "It's called a frog. And they don't taste very good." She wrinkled up her nose.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Toxin took a big bite of the frog. He laid his ears back at the bitter taste, lying through a full mouth, "It tastes delicious."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Banned
Orange

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 am

Blackfoot flattened her ears, looking away from the kit disdainfully.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 am

She chuckled. "If you like it so much, then you can finish it." xD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am

Toxin frowned. "Well maybe I will," he replied haughtily, sniffing the frog, a little nauseated.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm

KestrelKit grinned and padded over to WrenStar. "If Toxin stays, will you have to give him a clan name?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

(Let's pretend Chaffinch has been here the whole time. :3)

"Well, of course he would have a Clan name," said Chaffinchkit. "I mean, if he's going to be a Clan cat. We got Clan names."
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 am

(Okay xD)

"Yeah , I guess so." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 am

Wrenstar licked Tumblekits head and purred to him before looking up again. "He is a very swift kit. Yes if he joins he will have a clan name." The brown shecat grinned at him knowing the frog tasted horrible.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

Toxin wrinkled his nose at the LightningClan leader. "I don't get it. Why should I join?"
Back to top Go down

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 am

SunTail came into the camp her mouth full of prey which she dropped on the fresh-kill pile. "Sorry if I'm interrupting but........She trailed off as she spotted Toxin. "Who is this?...
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

Dashing up to Suntail, Chaffinchkit grinned. "Who is that prey for? I want some!" He heard the warrior's question and replied, "Wrenstar found Tumblekit playing with a stranger, and he came back! Also, he likes frogs!" He laid his ears back, twitching his whiskers mockingly.
Back to top Go down

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

SunTail let out a meow of laughter. "Go right ahead". She gestured to the fresh-kill pile and she looked up once more before vanishing into the warriors den.

FrostKit prances out of the nursery plopping herself down on the ground. She studies the cats currently in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

"Yay!" Chaffinch pounced on a mouse, digging tiny claws into it until he scratched against the bone. He bit into it, taking a small bite and batting the rest at Frostkit playfully. "Think fast!" Toxin looked at them disdainfully.
Back to top Go down

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

FrostKit launches herself into the air grasping it with her teeth. She raises her eyebrows at toxin and pads over. "What you don't know how to play?" She teases Toxin as she puts down the prey.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Toxin frowns. "I don't want to. You guys are stupid heads."

Chaffinchkit snatches up the mouse, she takes another bite and sets it down again. Her fur bristles, "At least I have friends."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

She frowned at his insult to the other kits. "You don't have to join if you don't want to. But here you will have friends and family that will love and take care of you. You will learn how to fight even better than you know how to now. And improve your hunting skills. If you chose not to I will help you out along your way the best I can." Wren looked at the kit and tried to keep her face free of emotion but it was clear she worried for the kit.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Toxin jutted his chin in the air. "Fine, I will join but only because you are begging me to," he said arrogantly. :3
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 am

Tumblekit smiles at the lick, he curls up against the big cat happily purring. He paws at wrenstar wanting more attention. pinning his ears back at all the commotion the other cats were making he nips at wrenstar's paw and tries to pull her toward the nursery wanting to get away from the scary noise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:40 am

FrostKit shakes her head. "And if you think I'm stupid. I'ts dangerous." She mews with a grin, her eyes lit up mischeviously. She swipes a pawful of grass at his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Camp   Clan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Camp
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next