Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing.

Go down 
+6
Flicky&Ben
Estrella
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

MothStar swiftly padded in to the Camp Clearing. She glanced around and her eyes immediatley locked with a bee hive. She thought cheerfully "HONEY!" She raced up to the bee hive and batted once at it with her paw and scrambled away, she waited until all of the bee's had left the nest, she then dug in to the bee hive, hungrily eating most of the sugary honey, purring loudly with delight. After her great meal she went and washed off her sticky paws in a near-by stream, she then leapt in the stream and went for a small peaceful swim as the sun set behind her, she realized it was getting quite late, she lunged out of the pool, giggling. She then padded off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 am

Wildpaw padded over to Muddypaw. "Hey!" she meted with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Flashfire padded out of the warrior den, shivering at the cool air.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:49 am

"Morning Flashfire" me we'd Fernmist as she padded past him
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 am

SleetPaw walks into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 am

Looking to the apprentice, Patchstar mewed, "Sleetpaw! How's your training going?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 am

(They haven't started training, but I'll say it's going good. :P)
Sleetpaw turns to Patchstar, and replies,"It's doing great." He flashes a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

The golden-brown tom got to his paws, letting out a loud yawn, then fixed his gaze on the white tabby. "I don't think Tangleclaws would mind if I took you for a quick session, would he?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:57 am

His eyes brightened.He was excited, yet tried his best to stay as calm as possible. "No, I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 am

"Meet me in the Sandy Hollow then," he mewed, turning away. "I just have to speak with Duskshade quickly, then I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 am

"Ok." He nods, then walks out of the clearing to the Sandy Hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am

Dapplewing bounded into the clearing, clearly excited.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:00 am

Turning to the she-cat, Bluefeather mewed, "What's got you so excited, Dapplewing?" She gave her tail a small flicker, adding, "Have the toms been scampering after you like kits again?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 am

Heavy gaze yawned and blinked his golden eyes open from the boulder he usually rested on. "What?" he asked, standing and padding over to Bluefeather and Dapplewing.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 am

Willowsong padded into the clearing with a snort, yarrow tucked under her chin. "Hurry up, mousebrain." She mumbled through her herbs, glancing back.
Blazingpool looked straight, following his friend obediently. "Boy do I still remember the time when we were all excited mousebrains going on a journey." He kicked at a pebble. 'And now what has happen to my dear friend who was always so attentive and friendly...' He thought, glancing at Willowsong.
She looked back, a flicker of playfulness in her eyes flashed, wavering, then disappeared as she stared ahead, her expression stony and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 pm

She stopped, noticing the situation before her.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 pm

WhiteFur trots into the clearing and looks at the new cat. He slightly grins, and mews, "You must be DappleWing."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Blazingpool snapped back to reality, looking down to hide his embarrassment for drifting off. "Oh, hey there. I'm Blazingpool." A small smile touched his striking facial expressions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"That's me." Dapplewing said softly. She smiled at Whitefur somewhat cautiously. She turned her head to Blazingpool and dipped her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 am

He looks to both of the cats and nods slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 am

She looked at her paws, sitting down. "So...."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 am

He grins slightly. "Do you like it here?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 am

"I'm not sure. I haven't been here long." She swishes her tail back and forth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 am

He nods. "I haven't been here long myself." His whiskers slightly twitch.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 am

Blazingpool nudged his friend's shoulder playfully. "Haven't been here long? A moon flies by quickly, they say." He gave his flank a few licks. "You know, I remember the time before I joined the clan. Three moons ago, I was still traveling with Willow, Feather and Wolf." He grinned cheekily, then stopped in embarrassment. "Excuse me for sounding like an elder. I've only been a warrior for two moons." He imitates Crookedleap, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "And the time when I was a kit... And everything was all mouse and cats..."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

"Ahem," Morningtail growled, looking to the growing group of cats in the middle of the camp. "It would be best if at least half of our clan did their duties!" The tom stalked away, whiskers quivering in frustration.

Leaning into Dapplewing, Bluefeather mewed, "Don't mind Morningtail. He seems to act more and more like an elder every day! It's always, 'Your warriors don't do this!' and 'Lazy furballs!' that!" She puffed out her chest, her hackles rising and her tail fluffing up. "'Now, all of you, get to work before I chew your tails off!'" She giggled slightly, keeping her face frowned as she tried to keep down her moutning laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing.
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next