Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiskers' Nest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 am

Whiskers' Nest Garden-house-4

A duplex with a large garden in front but not much in back. It has no fence but shrubs mark where the property ends. The neighbors in the duplex have a dog, but it isn't aggressive towards Whiskers, and tends to just ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 am

Whiskers leapt out of the open window, landing on the stone wall bordering the pathway to the house's door. She took a moment to watch a ladybug crawl across the rocks, batting at it gingerly until it flew away. Whiskers jumped down onto the grass, forcing her way through the garden's shrubs until she was in another yard.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 am

Tinsel, a kittypet which lived nearby, trotted down the sidewalk curiously yet cautiously. He had decided to explore beyond his nest for the very first time. The tom stopped at the house, admiring the garden before him.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 am

*daisy, who was also far from her home, trotted on the opposite sidewalk, sniffing growing flowers and trees nearby.* *she saw tinsel, then ran quickly across the street to him.* *when she got there, she was slightly out of breath.* "whew!" "f-finally! people!" *she looked at tinsel and smiled.* "oh-oh!" "i'm sorry for the rude interruption, i'm daisy! i live just a few nests away."
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Goldy
Goldy

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 pm

The tabby turned and blinked at her. "Nice to meet you Daisy! I'm Tinsel." he flicked an ear, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

*she smiled and looked towards the hose and looked admirably at the garden.* "cool garden."
"do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 pm

He shook his head with a small laugh. "Oh no, I'm just exploring. It's a nice garden, though." Tinsel smirked.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 pm

*she nodded and giggled.*"yeah,it's pretty." *she laughed and smiled.* "wanna visit my nest?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm

"Sure!" He agreed, smiling back
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 pm

*she turned and put a paw forward while laughing.* "follow me!*
(continue in daisy's nest! :))
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 pm

(Okay. ;))
Tinsel nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Whiskers headed nervously towards her nest, tripping over the loose rocks and twigs that had fallen after the earthquake. She smelled traces of other cats, strangers, in her garden, but they were stale, at least a couple of days old. Whiskers looked warily up at her home, hoping that her housefolk knew that she was okay and weren't worried. She whimpered at what she saw: her garden was in a complete disarray, shrubs and trees knocked over, the house leaning heavily to one side as if it were an animal with a broken leg. She took a cautious step backwards, afraid to enter in case the inside was even worse.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Whiskers lashed her tail anxiously, turning her head. She bit her lip, eyes narrowing decisively. Maybe the forest cats have felt the shaking too, she thought, letting out a short sigh. Ill look near their territories. . . . Whiskers looked towards the forest and began to walk to the Clan borders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whiskers' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers' Nest   Whiskers' Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiskers' Nest
Page 1 of 1