Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smokeys Nest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Smokeys Nest Depositphotos_2302208-House-in-the-forest-HDR

Smokey lives here just a couple of miles from LightningClan.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Bluefern was a long way from DuskClan, exploring the Twolegplace. Some of the areas near it weren't as overwhelmed by Twolegs--new territory for her Clan! It was definitely a possibility in Bluefern's troubled mind, and she was eager to explore it. The Twolegplace was surprisingly quiet, although the Thunderpaths were as loud and noisy as ever the gardens were very still and usually peaceful. Smelling another cat, Bluefern headed towards one of the gardens, she could tell it was in the direction of LightningClan but also new it was far enough from their border that it wouldn't be considered trespassing, not unless a kittypet thought it was in their own territory. But kittypets were too cowardly to care about borders and such.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:52 am

Smokey sat grooming her black and orange pelt with a small sigh. Being a houseparents was the nice life warm beds, food and belly rubs every couple of hours. She liked this life and intended never to depart. Her keen eats picked up the sound of padding pawsteps not far from her gate. My home she snarled in her thoughts leaping not to well. She huffed unhappily before stalking to her fence her like blue bell jingling. "Hey who goes there?" she hissed flexing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 am

Bluefern looked up in surprise, a kittypet? Defending its territory? She smiled to herself, whiskers twitched in amusement. "I'm Bluefern," she replied cheerfully. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm

"Smokey" she said proudly lifting her head high "Bluefern? What kind of name is that?". She'd heard of the wild cats that lived just a ways away from her own backyard. She always had chills thinking that if she met on she would be nothing but a scrap of fur.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

"Everyone has names like mine. I mean, unless you're a rogue or something." Bluefern was surprised of the kittypet's lack of knowledge. Clan names had never been odd or different to other non-Clan cats. Not that shed met anyway, but that's what shed expected.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 pm

"I'm a house pet" she growled unhappily "Your one of those wild cats from the forest. Why would you be here? Don't you have something better to prey on?". Smokey did not like this cat one bit for she started to shake violently.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Bluefern frowned, this cat was obviously not happy with Bluefern's intrusion, why didn't she just ask for her to go away? "Well," she meowed, sitting down. "Near the Twolegplace, which is here, there are some places that aren't all nests and kittypets. And if my Clan borders them, I figured we might be able to expand our borders, just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:47 pm

"Kittypet? Twolegs?" she questioned "You mean house pet and up walkers?". She frowned still standing with her gaze glaring at Bluefern. "Clan?" she asked again "You to the clans? My neighbor told me about you. Your all a bunch of killers and that you kill just for fun".
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Bluefern laughed, but anger sparked in her eyes. "We aren't killers," she said tersely, "If anything, we save cats. At least, the young ones." She frowned. "I mean, sure some cats are meaner than others, but, any Clan cat would hesitate before killing anything that isn't prey."
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:07 pm

"Oh" she murmured "Sorry. I guess I didn't know. How many are there? I mean how many clans?". She shuffled her paws with eager anticipation to learn more about thaws silent watchers.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm

"Four. StreamClan, BoulderClan and LightningClan. And I'm in DuskClan."
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 pm

"Wow" she murmured "Thats a lot of cats"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 pm

She nodded. "Yep. But we all live separately. It's surprisingly well organiZed."
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 am

"Strange" she murmured backing away slowly "Robin said your all a bunch of killers who would kill each other before even trying to live with eachother. I think she was taken captive in one of the clans. She seems to know a lot more then I do about these clans. I better go Bluefern. My up walkers will be looking for me". With a swift nod of her head Smokey darted away back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Bluefern nodded, "Good-bye." She turned and headed into DuskClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smokeys Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeys Nest   Smokeys Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokeys Nest
Page 1 of 1