Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere Over the Border

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Over the Border   Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Preferably just for Redfern and Bluefern, but if you'd really like to join, just ask..)

Bluefern paused, sniffing for prey in DuskClan territory. She caught the musky scent of squirrel and rotated her ears, searching for the sound where it was coming from: her left. Crouching to the ground, she began to stalk it.. But her heavy pawsteps gave her away, and the squirrel began to flee. Bluefern abandoned all attempts at stealth and began to run after her prey, so involved in the chase that she didn't notice as she passed over the LightningClan border....

Last edited by Magpie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Border   Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Leafpaw, who was wondering unattended by her mentor, padded over to bluefern with a slight smirk, but when she reached where she was sitting,she gasped when she got a scent of Lightningclan. "Hey, Mo- I mean, Bluefern, Who was that?"

(LOL, she was about to say Mom. XD)
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Border   Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Bluefern shook her head shortly at Redfern, turning to Leafpaw. "She said her name was Redfern, a warrior of LightningClan. I . . . I accidentally chased a squirrel into her territory," she explained. "She let me go, but followed me back here. . . ." Bluefern twitched her ears somewhat exasperately.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Border   Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Leafpaw nodded. "Okay." she looks at the entrance. "I'm kinda bored." She rest her chin on her paws, then sweeps her paw over some dirt.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Border   Somewhere Over the Border - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Over the Border
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2