Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+6
Little*Dreamer
Flicky&Ben
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

BrightEyes: *looks around and flicks tail, looks around and heads off towards the borders*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

She Trotted Into the Camp Clearing.
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Polarpaw trotted into the Clearing, her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

"Hey Polarpaw," Lightningpaw mewed, flicking his tail. "Red-dash was going to take me for some training, and asked me if you and your mentor (Soory, no clue who that is) would like to join?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 pm

(XD Darkstar is my mentor. It's funnny, Lightningpaw used to be his character.)

Polarpaw's ears perked up at Lightningpaw's mew. This was the first time he'd ever spoken to her. "Sure, Lightningpaw. I think Darkstar is busy though, he usually is."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Shrugging, the tom mewed, "Well, we'll tell him we're taking you for some training. Do you think he'd be fine with it?"
Back to top Go down
Star
Leader
Star

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Polarpaw narrowed her eyes slightly. "I'm sure it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

With a yawn and stretch, the long furred tabby mewed, "Let's get going then. Red-dash said she'd catch up."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 pm

(RedDash is Lightningpaw's mentor.)

"Hello, Lightningpaw." Pantherheart smiled.

Dustpaw padded over to his brother, his eyes bright. "Lightningpaw, I learned some fighting moves today!" he mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 am

Reddash sighed
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:07 am

"Hey Icefang," Brighteyes mewed in her soft, silvery voice, looking to the tom. She held a mouse in her jaws, her eye sparking. "Do you want to share a mouse with me?"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:14 am

Ice nodded after a moment, shaking away the thoughts he had just had. "Thanks" he purred, his voice rumbled deeply
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 am

Slumping down, she made sure she laid down so that she wouldn't tip over sideways, and passed him the mouse for the first bite, and groomed her paw slightly. "How's it going, Icefang?"
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 am

He smiled at her shyly, this look made him look more sinister than innocent. "Im fine, thanks" he tilted her head "Oh uh, how are you" His eyes shone kindly despite his appearance
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 am

"It's been okay," she mewed, letting her paw swipe at the dirt. "I mean, some of the kits still think I'm a monster, but kits will be kits." A look of pain flashed through her gaze, and she tried her best to shake off the memory of the looks kits have given her.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 am

He looked at her curiously "Why do they think that?" (maaaan Ive been out of the loop o.o)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am

Giving the tom a look of what-the?, she gave her right shoulder a shrug, and showed him the right side of her face, exposing the scar that ran from her jaw to her right shoulder. "Isn't it obvious? I only have one eye, and no right foreleg. Imagine if you were a kit and saw that!" She looked to him, looking as if she was going to burst into sobs, but instead, burst into laughter. "Oh, one kit, I can't remember who now, but when they saw me." She gave her paw a few licks as she laughed, and added, "They let out the loudest yowl ever, and ran behind Lightninpaw! It was a funny sight to see."
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 am

He blinked at her. Then, he got up and sat closer to her. He softly and quietly gave her cheek a lick. "I dont care what anyone says, I think you look beautiful." He leaned into her "Its ok if you want to cry. Kits just dont understand." He smiled gently "They get scared over the smallest of things" He laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Tumblekit pads into the clearing. He flicks his ears looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Icefang looked over to him curiously
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:10 pm

MaskFlicker padded in, his bright green eyes flickering playfully. "Hello." He meowed and gave his russet shoulder a quick lick.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

(XD ima introduce you to my MEAN character) EchoHeart saw this cat and snorted "Its about time you shown up"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm

(xD) Maskflicker turned to the she-cat. "It's not for you to decide when I should show up." He retorted calmly.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"Hello." Darkstar mewed kindly, his turquoise gaze sharp with warning to EchoHeart and Maskflicker.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Maskflicker turned around and dipped his head to DarkStar. "Hello." He meowed with respect.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Echo shrugged then gave off a sharp, short laugh. Then she stared at Darkstar and padded away. (:D shes made a full recovery, as you can see)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next