Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StreamClan Nursery

Go down 
+5
Kestrel
whispers
Silverfur
VenomFang
Shard
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

A comfy nest with lots of room for kits to run around in and enjoy. A small stream runs through near the side, providing a close water source for queens and their kits.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:35 pm

( Lol Sorry Guys o_o Im Not That Ative Anymore )

HollowSpirit Rushed Over, Her Eyes Wild With Worry. "My Kits! Where Are They!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm

"Moma!" Oakkit screams. He runs over to his mom with joy in his eyes. "I knew you would come back to us!" He starts a deep rumbling purr in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Fledglingstar flounders up next to Hollowspirit, now thoroughly and completely exhausted. In between shallow breaths she gasps, "Hollowspirit, Blazingstodm. Take care of the kits. Take them into the woods where the land is dry. I will fetch the rest of StreamClan. . . ." Fledglingstar despises the thought of having to evacuate, but can see no other option if all of her Clan is to survive.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

He looks at Fledglingstar sadly and whimpers, not wanting to leave camp.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm

He gulped, nodding at Fledglingstar. "Alright..." turning towards the unconscious Hawkkit, Blazingstorm sighs nervously and lies him atop of his back.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

"Of Course Id Come Back." She Meowed Worriedly As She Stared At HawkKit And Picked OakKit Up Quickly, Following BlazingStorm.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Hawkkit groans as he's lifted onto BlazingStorm's back. He grunts and opens his eyes slowly, weakly glaring at the sky above. "Where-Where am I?" he says, not feeling the pain in his leg yet.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Mothkit paws at the water splashing it around. She flicks her tail happily purring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:53 pm

"Come On MothKit. This Is No Time For Playing." She Beckoned The Kit With Her Tail.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Oakkit sighed. "Where are we going?" he says with worry in his eyes. As he sees his den becoming farther and farther away, he stares at Mothkit, seeing her splashing in the water.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Hawkkit glances around and pushes himself to land on his belly. He sits on BlazingStorm's back, looking below him. "What?" He turns and sees that they are leaving camp. "How....? What's happening?!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Oakkit starts squirming, trying to reach the ground, but his mom's pressure of her grip was too tight for him to squirm away. He sees that they were leaving camp. "Why are we leaving our home?" he whines.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Emberglow bounded over to them. "Oh thank StarClan you've all left... Is anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Oakkit raises his scratched paw, the blood darker because it has dried. "Ow! It hurts!" he complains.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Hawkkit points to his bleeding, floppy leg. "I well- Broke my leg..."
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 pm

"Oh my. Well, I'll have to work with the sodden supplies I have. Oakkit, wash the dry blood from your paw for now, please.... And... um.... Hawkkit... You'll need to wait a little bit until we reach dry land..." Emberglow mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Deputy
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 am

Oakkit licks his paw, squinting his eyes from the cause that it stung.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Hawkkit looked at his leg. "O-Okay...." He placed his chin on his paws, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his leg. Just then, His tummy grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Fledglingstar nodded at Hollowspirit, glad to see that she was alright. "I'm going to get the rest of StreamClan. . . ." she meowed, turning back towards the camp clearing. "I'll get the rest Amd we can find a safe spot in the forest."

(Ack sorry late reply. =.=)
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Mothkit flicks her little tail zig zagging behind the cats. She jumps around in the puddles as they pass enjoying not understanding what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 pm

"MothKit Be Careful. EmberGlow Doesn't Need Any More Injured Kits." HollowSpirit's Meow Was Muffled By OakKit's Fur.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Hawkkit glanced at Mothkit. "She's right Moth. Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Emberglow looked down at the kits, eyes flickering slightly. She stumbled through the water, clumsy as ever, and gripped the small bundle of herbs in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Hawkkit stares at it. "are you doing me first?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Mini Mod
Ember

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Emberglow nodded. "When we get to dry land, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Nursery   StreamClan Nursery - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StreamClan Nursery
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next