Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Empty
PostSubject: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

A multicolored she-cat claws at the door between her and her front yard. Her two-leg comes over and murmurs a few words to her, then opens the door. Scribbles trots out. She takes a deep breath of fresh air, then hops down onto the lawn.
Scribbles' Two-leg Nest White-picket-fence-cottage-house
Scribbles' house is 2 doors down from Lacey's.

Last edited by CloudHeart on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

A she-cat across the two-leg road noticed you and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Her ears pricked, as she saw you also. She smiles back over her fence around the lawn.

Last edited by CloudHeart on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 pm

(Gah! I wish i could join, but Brady is too small for outside in the cold yet, and Lacey (I'm saying) is two gardens down, and doesn't like to leave it ever since her mate Huck was killed. Wait! Idea! I want her to smell you (Cause your upwind or whatever but i don't know if it should be in mine or yours... Wait, mine. Do you think you could post there? And I'll BRB... Foooddd...)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 pm

She mouthed hello to you, although there wasn't even a fence around the lawn
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am

She smiled, and dipped her head politely as if to say hello back. (@ Seed/Marsh, sure. so I'll post in Laceys. Kk. Scribbles doesn't like going out of her nest, but she will in some conditions.)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:31 am

Scribbles ears pricked. She chased after a small mouse, down the path. Not noticing she had wandered off, she kept chasing the mouse until she arrived at Lacey's house when the mouse had gotten away.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

She walked up to her two-leg.Her two-legs didn't give her the warm welcoming like usual. They just called her inside. As Scribbles followed, she was thinking something was wrong. The smaller one of the two-legs was crying, and the bigger ones were hugging the smaller one. Scribbles just stood there curiously, watching. She couldn't do anything about it. (One of her two-legs died.)

Last edited by CloudHeart on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 am

Scribbles did her routine of clawing at the screen door. The shorter two-leg came over and opened it. Scribbles trotted out, and sat down on the grass warming herself in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 pm

The same she-cat Scribbles had seen a while before smiled at her akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 am

Scribbles looks to the cat, then trots over to her cautiously, hesitating a bit. She meows, "Whats your name? I'm Scribbles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 pm

She nodded "Skyler. Nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

Scribbles smiles back. "Nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:40 pm

She nodded and looked around "I like the flowers around here."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm

She also looked around, and nodded. "Do you have a two-leg?" She asks curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm

She nodded "Yes, two. They're very old, though. They probably won't care that I'm out here." she shrugged, "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am

"Yeah. I have 3. I used to have 4, but one of them... died." She sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

She sighed "Oh that's quite unfortunate...I'm sorry to hear that." Skyler flickered her grey eyed gaze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 pm

She nodded. "Well... anyways..." Her ear flicked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 pm

She shrugged "Do you believe in that nonsense about the cats in the woods?" she blurted, then clamped her jaw tightly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 am

She smiled a bit. "Not...not really. Well, it could be real....we never would know." Scribbles pauses, then says, "But I do know one thing:I won't ever need to find out. I'm happy where I am now." She smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Skyler nodded "The cats by me enjoy telling their spooky little stories about their meeting one of those cats..." she looked off into the forest "I don't care, but I just wish they would stop lying, because if they were real, those mouse-brains would all be dead by now if they met one."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm

She nods. "Yeah, I guess so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Skyler smiled "You have a really large twoleg nest."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am

She grins. "Yep. But it gets lonely... Sometimes I'm completely left, alone. But my twolegs always come back for me." She purrs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next