Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

A multicolored she-cat claws at the door between her and her front yard. Her two-leg comes over and murmurs a few words to her, then opens the door. Scribbles trots out. She takes a deep breath of fresh air, then hops down onto the lawn.
Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 White-picket-fence-cottage-house
Scribbles' house is 2 doors down from Lacey's.

Last edited by CloudHeart on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

She nodded "My twolegs never leave. They don't really pay attention to where I am a lot."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yeah... When I was a really small, the twoleg kit would always be with me. Now the twoleg kit is a bit older, and it doesn't pay much attention to me. It'll sometimes give me a quick rub on the head, then wander off." She sighs a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Skyler sighed, then her eyes widen as if a lightbulb went off somewhere inside of her. "That same thing happened to me! But one day, the twoleg kit left...and just...never came back."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 am

Her eyes widen. "It... left? And... never came back?" She echoed, thinking if hers would too some day.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Scribbles padded over to the sliding door, about to call her twolegs over to open it. Right before she was about to paw on the sliding door and mew, she noticed a small flap. Scribbles cautiously pawed at it, jumping back in surprise. It can move! She stuck her head out of it, seeing it led outside. Amazed, she trotted out happily into her front yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scribbles' Two-leg Nest   Scribbles' Two-leg Nest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scribbles' Two-leg Nest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2