Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf's Stroll.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 pm

A handsome and muscular tom padded by, his long-haired brown tabby pelt shining in the sunlight. His amber eyes darted from one side to the other, flickering apprehensively.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 am

Suddenly a blur flashed in front of him and then ruffled into the bushes behind him without a word.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Distinctively, wolf's eyes flared and his hackles rose. "Who's there? Show yourself."
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Another slight ruffle sounded in the distance. "None of your concern who's there!" a voice spoke
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

He continued padding onward, ignoring the voice.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm

The ruffles in the bushes around continued, then stopped, then continued again, each sounding closer than the next.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Wolf let out an annoyed sigh. "Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

(Mind if I join? :3)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 pm

(Nope, It's alright xD)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Angel bounced into view. She was obviously not the source of the sound. The young she-cat hummed softly as she did something close to hopscotch as she walked. Angel accidently bumped into Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

"Wh-" He paused, looked to the she-cat, then looked to the pile of bushes. "There are two of you." He growled, his hackles rising. When he say that Angel didn't look hostile, he dropped his guard slightly, but bore his fangs nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Angel looked at him, not seeming afraid in the slightest. "Hello to you too." she mewed, standing up and shaking her pelt out. "Sorry for bumping into you."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 pm

He was taken back by the brave she-cat and back away a step or two. "Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Angel cocked her head to the side, only acheiving looking really cute. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Wolf felt really intimidated by this cat. "I don't like having other cats around he." He meowed in a growl.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

"Oh. So you're a loner?" she asked, her pale amber eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

"Rogue." He turned away from her and the vivid memory trailed in his mind.

The dark tabby she-cat was laying in a puddle of blood. Her flank was covered in claw marks, and her breathing was hoarse. "Wolf..." She stammered out to the small kit kitting at her side. "I'll always be watching you. Don't talk to anyone... Friendship can turn on each other, and you'll end up just like me..." Her last words echoed in Wolf's mind.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 pm

"Oh." Angel answered. "You shouldn't turn your back on a stranger." she advised, licking a small paw.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

He whipped around, his amber eyes gruff. "I don't see how you can do any harm to me."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

"I could if I wanted to. Don't judge a cat by her appearance." she said, continuing to lick her paw.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm

The vision of his mother, lifeless in a pool of blood, sprang into his mind again. He shook his head to clear the thoughts. "Leave me alone." He meowed again, halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

"Don't wanna. Besides, you seem like you need some cat to talk to." she said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 pm

"I... I just don't want to make you a friend." He meowed coldly, but there was uncertainty in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

"I can be....traveling company then." Angel smiled.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Hearing the word companion, a cold, blue flame leapt to his amber eyes. Within a Split second, he was nose to nose with you, his eyes narrowed, looking into yours. "I don't need a companion, and I don't want one either." Memories flooded to his mind again, of a young snowy white she-cat, trembling against the large paws of a badger. He was grief-stricken at the thought, and crumpled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf's Stroll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Stroll.   Wolf's Stroll. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Stroll.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: