Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing.

Go down 
+6
Flicky&Ben
Estrella
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

MothStar swiftly padded in to the Camp Clearing. She glanced around and her eyes immediatley locked with a bee hive. She thought cheerfully "HONEY!" She raced up to the bee hive and batted once at it with her paw and scrambled away, she waited until all of the bee's had left the nest, she then dug in to the bee hive, hungrily eating most of the sugary honey, purring loudly with delight. After her great meal she went and washed off her sticky paws in a near-by stream, she then leapt in the stream and went for a small peaceful swim as the sun set behind her, she realized it was getting quite late, she lunged out of the pool, giggling. She then padded off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"I have been an apprentice for so long" she hissed and stalked away
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 pm

(XD I wasnt sure.)

She blinked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 pm

(We need someone to roleplay the medicine cat of BoulderClan, if there is no one roleplaying the medicine cat already. If you know who is roleplaying the medicine cat, please tell Magpie in the "BC Med. Cat" thread in the "Questions" forum.)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Blackstripe blinks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

She yawns and stretches
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"Want to share?" Blackstripe dragged out a plump squirrel and sat next to her timidly.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Sageheart exited the warriors' den, glancing at the fresh-kill pile. She exited the camp, shivering from time to time when a breeze blew through her pelt.

(Going to Rocky Quarry topic...)

---
Sageheart padded into camp. A bird hung by its wing in her jaws. The warrior deposited the prey onto the fresh-kill pile. She plucked a few downy feathers from the bird and added them to her nest in the warriors' den. The cat licked down a stubborn tuft of fur. Satisfied, she plopped down on a sunny patch, curled her tabby striped tail around her paws, and watched the trees rustle overhead.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Flashfire padded into camp, a squirrel and a couple of mice clenched in his jaws. Crowkit stealthily slipped behind him as he entered the camp. The growing kit prodded at the deputy's fluffy orange-red tail. Crowkit followed him all the way to the freshkill pile. "Flashfire looked behind him once he set the prey down "I thought I felt something," Flashfire mewed. "You sure are growing up!"

Crowkit purred "And I'll be an apprentice soon too!"
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 am

"Flashfire!" the leader purred, looking up from grooming Dawnshade's neck. "Would you mind sorting out the patrols? And after that, join me for a little hunt?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm

(@Slate- How do you fit a squirrel and two mice in a cat's mouth? I mean, even if you have them all hanging by their tails, that's kinda... um. o.o

-hides in corner-)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:39 pm

(Flashfire's got skillz is all XD I imagined him with them hanging by tails too.. heh)
Flashfire turned to the leader "Of course! I'm a bit new to it but I'll do my best! I'd be glad to go hunting as well," he purred. The reddish tom looked to Crowkit "and I can't wait to see you become an apprentice, little one." Crowkit looked up at him with his green/orange eyes shining with hope.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Sageheart sat at the edge of the clearing, grooming her pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Eaglestream watched the group from a distance, studying them with his queit, peircing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Estrella
Honorary Member
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Sageheart glanced at the fresh-kill pile. She decided she should probably hunt. She padded out of the camp.

(To the Rocky Quarry.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Quickly, Eaglestream slipped out after her, his paws next to silant on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Heavypaw laid on a boulder, his paw hanging off of it lazily.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Feathermoon padded in grumpily, her usually sleek white fur sticking out all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Heavygaze looked up to see Feathermoon. He was in an uncharacteristically good mood. "What's wrong? wake up on the wrong side of your nest?" he purred, sitting on a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Feather looked up and let out a tiny purr, almost inaudible. "Nope, just pulled myself through a thorn bush backwards." Her voice cracked badly, having not spoken for a long time. She cleared her throat in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

"Ah, I've found that that hurts quite a bit. You okay?" he mewed, amusment in his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

"Do you think I am?" She meowed with sarcasm and amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Honorary Member
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

(I have a cat in here. Its been approved. Can I RP it now :D)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

(Yush :3)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 pm

(Sure :3)

"Hmmm...dunno." he said, playing dumb.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

She gave her pelt a quick grooming, laughing lightly. "Mouse-brain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing.
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next