Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing.

Go down 
+6
Flicky&Ben
Estrella
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

MothStar swiftly padded in to the Camp Clearing. She glanced around and her eyes immediatley locked with a bee hive. She thought cheerfully "HONEY!" She raced up to the bee hive and batted once at it with her paw and scrambled away, she waited until all of the bee's had left the nest, she then dug in to the bee hive, hungrily eating most of the sugary honey, purring loudly with delight. After her great meal she went and washed off her sticky paws in a near-by stream, she then leapt in the stream and went for a small peaceful swim as the sun set behind her, she realized it was getting quite late, she lunged out of the pool, giggling. She then padded off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 am

Bluefeather stomped after the two, coming close to Heavygaze and letting her fur brush his slightly. "Jeez, of course I'm coming." She then let her whiskers twitch, and looked straight ahead, adding, "Would you ever disobey direct orders from Patchstar? That would be almost as bad as stepping on his tail!" She let out a mrrow of laughter, then looked to Heavygaze. "What do you hope to catch? I want a nice, fat thrush."
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 am

He snorted. "I wanna catch a sparrow." he licked his lips at the thought of his favorite prey.

Wildkit giggled and sat down on the Tom. "I'm Wildkit, what's your name?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 am

Letting out a happy trill, she was glad she wasn't met with a grumpy retort. "Well, let's hope I can at least catch something," she sighed, letting her whiskers droop slightly. "I let a sparrow get away on my final hunting assessment."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 am

Moonfeather let out a purr of amusement. "The prey should watch out for us. Though I wouldn't mind for a nice, juicy fat rabbit along the way back." She licked her lips, letting out a trill, looking ahead. "It's so silent." She meowed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 am

(If Blackstripe was watching, he would be like "Chu loser" >:3 Naw, jkays xD)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 am

"so what? You can't expect to catch everything you stalk." he said, his tone grumpy. He wasnt angry, he was actually trying to cheer her up. He found it hard to show his true self. Even in front of Bluefeather. The handsome tom then looked at Moonfeather."I wouldn't be so cocky of I were you."
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 am

(Wwait, I'm confused. Is her name Feather or moon? I'll go with Moon.)

Moon smirked. "Just wait and watch, I'll get a rabbit. I just hope all the stomping won't scare them away!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 am

With a long sigh, Bluefeather admitted, "Yes, I know that. But even still, I probably have half as much skill in hunting as a new apprentice would." She gave a goofy little walk, waving her paws with every step, and mewed along with it, "It's like I don't know where to put my paws." She then stalked close to the ground, her tail lashing, then leaped in the air, landing nose to nose with Heavygaze. "Now, fighting. That is a whole other story."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am

Heavygaze blushed as he noticed how heavy his paw steps were. He tried to make them as light as possible. He let out a surprised yowl as Bluefeather leapt in front of him. He'd been so busy concentrating on walking, he hadn't noticed his surroundings. Heavygaze blushed wilder and glared at Bluefeather, only making himself look cute.
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 am

Moon had a strong urge to poke his nose with her tail, but decided against it, knowing that it was a bad choice. "Mouse-brain. Are we fighting or hunting?" She let out a cute giggle.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 am

"What, startled the poor warrior did I?" She then leapt back, letting her tail swat his cheek. "Now then, to the hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 am

(There's really only one real territory, The rock quarry... Let's make a new topic! :3)
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am

(Erm, this is actually the camp clearing, so yeah, let's move this to.. Actually, the rock quarry is perdy busy... Why not make a new territory, almost like Sunningrocks? And Dark, Blue and heavy are basically gonna friend-zone each other.... :C Kinda makes me sad now....)
Back to top Go down
Forever~
Honorary Member
Forever~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 am

(I think it would be really cute if they were all best friends forever and then Moon can just be all happy for chu guys and stuff. :3 I'm going to make a pine forest.)
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Flashfire padded in, looking for Sageheart. He was ready to go on their hunting patrol. He grinned as he he saw a black blur streak across the camp, Crowkit being his normal energetic self.
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Wildkit bounced up to the warrior. "Hi!" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Flashfire's green eyes glowed. "Greetings Wildkit. How are you?" Flashfire noticed the black blur in his peripheral vision. He suspected a potential ambush by Crowkit.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 pm

"Good. How are you, Flashfire?" the she-kit mewed, biting back a giggle at Crowkit's oncoming ambush.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm

"Pretty good, Just waiting to go on a hunting patrol." He smiled slightly.

Crowkit dashed past and hid behind an adequately sized rock. He peeked around the the deputy, then positioned himself. He wiggled his haunched and with his lithe but powerful legs he launched himself onto the large orange-red warrior.

Flashfire crumpled unter the kits small weight, playing along. Crowkit stood on Flashfire's chest with a clump of red fur in his mouth. He looked to Wildkit "Care to dine on a freshly caught sparrow?" He giggled
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Wildkit laughed. "Sure!" she pounced onto Flashfire and gently tugged on his fur. Her green eyes were bright.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Flashfire squirmed, laughing "Oh! That tickles!!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Wildkit giggled and tugged on his fur again.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Crowkit jumped towards Wildkit "Hey that'd enough! The rest of the prey is mine!" his eyes flashed playfully "I did catch it, after all"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

"I bet I could catch Patchstar!" she mewed, sticking her small tongue out cutely.
Back to top Go down
Shard
Honorary Member
Shard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'd like to see that" Flashfire laughed as he pushed the kits off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing.   Camp Clearing. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing.
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next