Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing

Go down 
+7
Your Enemy the Disaster
Flicky&Ben
Magpie
whispers
Kestrel
Goldy
Orange
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange
Banned
Orange

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Slashstar padded calmly through the camp, to her den, a content purr rumbling in her throat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hawkclaw ran in, dropping a mouse on the freshkill pile.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stumpkit ran into Hawkclaw, bouncing excitedly* Can you take me an Smokekit out, now?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

she shook her head and laughed. "more like the highrock!" she bounded around and ran to the middle of the clearing the back. "i'm unstoppable!" she pounced Burning's paw then sat on the ground, making goofy faces at bigkit.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm

SnowLily pads over to BurningPath to see what her brother is up to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Bigkit snickered and tackled his sister with a happy mrrow.

Burningpath laughed again. "You kits.." Seeing his sister, he beamed. "Hey, Snowlily!" He nuzzled her with a purr."Where's mom?" He asked, looking around for the older she-cat. Though he didn't like her much, he tried to get along with her for his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

SnowLily flicks her tail in greeting. "I don't know" she replies "is it important?" she asks wondering if she should go look for her mother.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Burningpath quickly and vigorously shook his head. "No! No. I was just wondering. I doubt she would want me to bother her anyhow." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am

SnowLily jumped at his reaction, unprepared for the response he had given. "You're not a bother" she replies softly trying to calm him down realizing he is upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 am

Burningpath had calmed himself down and shook his broad head, tufted ears flattening. "I think we've all known for a long time that Poppylight isn't very fond of me....at all." He replied flatly. "It really doesn't matter to me. I'm only here for the clan and my sisters. I've never much cared for receiving her love. Frankly, it would repulse me." Bitterness filled his voice. Realizing whom he was speaking to, his eyes shined with surprise. "Forget I said anything." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

SnowLily pins ear ears back against her head saddened by what he had said. "of course she loves you, maybe she just shows it differently." she responds shyly not wanting to get into an argument with her brother. She would cave in anyways, she always did. Winning didn't much matter as long as the argument ended. She looks down at her paws then wishing she hadn't said anything not wanting to make him any more upset.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

"What are you talking about?" FoxStreak meowed angrily, stomping over to BurningPath. "Of course Mom loves you!"
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 am

SnowLily jumps at the sound of FoxStreak's angry voice. She turns to her she realized this might turn into a full on argument and she didn't want to be the one caught in the middle like always.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 am

SorrelStar watched the siblings squabbling from the shade of her den and her whiskers twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 am

Poppylight padded in from the warriors' den, where she had been napping. "I heard the nursery was blocked! Is everything alright?" she meowed worriedly. Seeing the kits are okay, she purred quietly, flicking her ears at overhearing her own kits' quarrel. "Stop fighting, you three," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am

SnowLily pads closer to her mother. "Mother" she says in her soft voice. "Tell BurningPath he is wrong, that you do love him very much." she pleads wanting to prove him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am

"Yeah." FoxStreak meowed, a bit too loud. She wanted to win this arguement with BurningPath.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 pm

"I love all of my kits," Poppylight meowed firmly, "Unless they are acting like fools." She carefully looked away.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Burningpath glared at his mother. "I guess you can never love me then. Since, like you've told me since birth, I'm always acting like a fool." He said harshly. "I'm only here because Sunflare died. And to take care of my sisters for once." The large Tom held hatred in his eyes. "You never were my mother anyways." He stalked off and stopped once he was near Sorrelstar. "I'll be back before we leave for the gathering." The warrior's eyes were like leaves aflame.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:55 pm

FoxStreak's eyes widened. "You don't really mean that PoppyLight, do you?"

SorrelStar nodded, deciding to stay out of this family quarrel.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

SnowLily looks over at her brother wanting to follow him but was afraid of intruding. She looks over at her sister realizing she was about to boil over. She didn't want to be caught in the fire when her temper flared. She stood silently not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Burningpath loped off with his ears down and tail lashing. The massive warrior was fuming! His mother and father had ruined his life. Why did his sisters have to be in the middle?! The cat was mostly mad at himself for starting something. How could he be so stupid?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Poppylight sighed softly. "I mean everyone is foolish at some point. Some . . . are more foolish than others."
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:15 am

FoxStreak growled in annoyance at her mother and whipped around, padding after BurningPath.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

SnowLily looks at PoppyLight, she tucks her tail under sadly not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Burningpath stalked swiftly out of camp, heading for a run in the Wildflower Hills.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 am

FoxStreak was going to follow him but she decided not to and sighed.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Dustflight pads near foxStreak and his eyes adjust to the direction she was looking in. "Is he gonna be all right?" he was watching her mouth for a response.
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next