Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing

Go down 
+7
Your Enemy the Disaster
Flicky&Ben
Magpie
whispers
Kestrel
Goldy
Orange
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange
Banned
Orange

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Slashstar padded calmly through the camp, to her den, a content purr rumbling in her throat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hawkclaw ran in, dropping a mouse on the freshkill pile.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stumpkit ran into Hawkclaw, bouncing excitedly* Can you take me an Smokekit out, now?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Reed
Kit
Reed

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Minnow was nervous, it was her first time talking to clan cat. "Maybe we can hide in one of those holes...I saw a cat come out of one earlier." She said, pointing at the Medincine cat den with her tail.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:00 pm

*pineclaw darts away from the medicine cat den near nightwhisker, dodging an upcoming rock.* *she stops on all fours and digs her claws into the ground once she's there.* "w-when is this thing going to stop?" *she looks around wildly, her tail fluffed up and lashing nervously.*
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:01 pm

*pineclaw looked at her as she did.*
Back to top Go down
VenomFang
Warrior
VenomFang

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 pm

NightWhisker flicks his tail and wonders if it is over yet. He lashes his tail a bit and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 am

(I guess I should pretend SorrelStar was here the whole time? xD)

SorrelStar looked around, loosening her grip on the ground. "I think it's over." She meowed, her voice shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 am

(xD Yeah.)

Smokepaw shuddered, her ears against her head even though it had stopped. "What was that?" She mewed with a shiver.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 pm

SorrelStar shook her head. "I don't think anything like this has ever happened before." She twitched her whiskers in worry. "Are the kits alright?"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

pineclaw padded near sorrelstar and looked around the ruined clearing. "if anybody is hurt, the med den is not in bad shape, and all the herbs are still pretty much intact."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 pm

She looked to Pineclaw, nodding slightly, then answered to Sorrelstar, "I'm not sure, but I'll go check..." Smokepaw trotted off to the nursery, shrieking in surprise for the giant boulders in the way. "The entrance!"she yelled,"It's blocked!"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Pineclaw gasped an ran towards the blocked entrance. she padded to it and nudged it with her shoulders, them creaking loudly but not moving. "it doesn't budge!" she looked back to Smokepaw.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Blackspirit is tense inside the nursery. She hears voices outside and presses closer to the boulders blocking it. "Someone out there?" she meows, voice tense and fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Smokepaw hears the voice of a cat. "Yes, its Smokepaw and Pineclaw." she answers nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

SorrelStar's eyes widened. "SmokePaw and Pineclaw, go check around the nursery for any other possible entries."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Blackspirit breathes shortly in slight relief. "Is the entrance completely blocked?" she meows, unable to hear the conversations outside too well.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

"We're not sure yet." SorrelStar meowed to BlackSpirit. "PineClaw and SmokePaw are going to go and see."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Administrator
Magpie

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:02 pm

"Okay," she replied. "Thank you, and try to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm

pineclaw signals smokepaw and begins to pad behind the nurser, her tail flicking nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 am

SorrelStar decided to follow them and look too. "Do you see anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 am

Smokepaw looks around and follows Pineclaw, her gaze searching the blockage for even the smallest opening. "I don't see any yet..."
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 am

SorrelStar frowned, but kept searching. "There has to be an opening somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Pineclaw scanned the area and frowned, seeing or smelling not even the slightest clue yet. "i-i don't think...." she looks back at Smokepaw and Sorrelstar, then looks back at the nursery hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
VenomFang
Warrior
VenomFang

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 pm

NightWhisker looks at the nursery and flattens an ear, thinking of how to help in some sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 am

SorrelStar frowned.

FoxStreak blinked and twitched her whiskers. "Maybe we could try digging.....?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 am

Burningpath strode into camp with a frown. A plump squirrel was in his jaws. Setting it in the fresh kill pile, he padded toward the commotion. "Woah. Hmmm. I think Foxstreak is right. We can either try to dig or get everyone to try to push them outta the way." His voice was slightly unsure but confidence glittered in his greenish yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel
WarriorsFest Queen
Kestrel

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 pm

SorrelStar nodded. "Alright. We'll try digging first." She meowed and started scratching at the dirt.

FoxStreak glanced at her brother and started to dig as well beside SorrelStar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing   Clearing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next