Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+6
Little*Dreamer
Flicky&Ben
Holo
Genesis
Shard
Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Clearing - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

BrightEyes: *looks around and flicks tail, looks around and heads off towards the borders*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 am

(lol. Arrogance is one of his personality's middle names. XD And HEY! It ain't easy being cheesy!)

Darkstar looked over at Echo, his eyes mischevious as he traced his tail under her chin. "Let's go for a walk."he said.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 am

(XD wait, his personalities has separate names? Thats just...epic XD and pfffft, it is with whats on tv these days. Blame it all on teh television :I)

She nods "Whatever you say, oh amazing master" she rolled her eyes but was blushing

(bwahaha, that was a reference to some show)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 am

(lol)

Darkstar smiled, arrogance showing in his eyes again. "Let's get going then, my beautiful servant." he chuckled, winking again.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 am

(So whats the others ones name? Ima name him Dark Ablerto Star :I)

She snorts at this, which was something that could be considered a laugh for her.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 am

(The other will be....Dark Pablo. >:))

Darkstar's grin only widened as he lead her out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 am

(XD that sounds like a villains name and meet you...wherever your dragging Echo off to XD)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 am

(lol, okay. Maybe Dark Goodguydude Star? XD)
Back to top Go down
Holo
Honorary Member
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 am

(Omygawd where do you come up with these things *dramatic gasp*)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:41 am

(Eh, they come to me. *shrug* Now let's stop spaming and RP in outside of camp XD)
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:51 am

RedDash watched him go with a defeated look. She sighed at Pantherheart then cried
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 am

"It'll be okay, RedDash. You'll find another tom." Pantherheart mewed gently.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 am

"No..." she said sadly and turned her head away looking at her creamy red tail.
Back to top Go down
Flicky&Ben
Honorary Member
Flicky&Ben

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 am

She Watched Pantherheart with worry
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Legend
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Pantherheart frowned, his expression sad. I guess I'll never have a chance with her then... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 pm

(Hey, who is Lightningpaw's mentor?)

Yawning, Lightningpaw walked from the warriors den, the tip of his fluffy tail flicking slightly as he walked through the camp. He frowned slightly as he looked to Pantherheart and his mentor, and crossed over to the fresh-kill pile.

Watching the two cats in front of her, Brighteyes turned her gaze to the nursery. She saw Tumblekit sitting in the mouth of the nursery, and mewed, "Tumblekit! Do you want to hear a story?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatadopter.canadian-forum.com/
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Tumblekit runs over flicking his tail excitedly. He sits down in front of Brighteyes looking up her her. "Yes please" he mews in his little kitish voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brickbybrickpro/videos
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 pm

"Now," she purred, sitting up so that her weight was on her front leg. "Do you want to here about how." The she-cat paused, grimacing, then looked to the kit. "This happened, or about me sneaking out of camp as a kit."
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Tumblekit tilts his head thinking about the options. "Both" he answers finally.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Looking the kit over, Brighteyes let out a soft trill. "Let's start with my little misadventure then." Giving her paw a few light licks, the she-cat mewed, "A time ago now, when I was a kit around your age, I wasn't what you would called well-behaved. I used to get under everyone's paws, and rarely ever listened to anyone." Clearing her throat, she then mewed in her soft, silvery voice, "So one night, after being warned not to leave camp because there was reports of some rogues near the borders, I left to find them. Foolish, I tell you, at the time because I was little over 4 moons with no training, but I felt as if I could claw off all of the rogues with one paw behind my back. I can hold fast to that promise now," she joked, licking her shoulder where her right leg should have been.
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Tumblekit flicks his tail listening patiently. "what happened next?" he asks softly wanting her to go on with the story. He thought of some predictions but didn't say any of them outloud, but he did want to find out if he was right or not.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 pm

I better continue. He looks a little antsy, the she-cat thought, and let her tail flick softly. "Now, I got a 5 or 6 fox-lengths from the Boulder Clan border when I heard voices." She stopped, giving the kit a look and mewed, "Then, all I remember was waking up. Apparently, a rogue was behind me the whole time, and knocked me unconscious. Darkstar had said some mystery cat had helped fight off the rogues, but they dashed off before Darkstar could even get a good look at it."
Then, with a loud chuckle, she added, "I never thought I would become a warrior! I was ordered to stay in the nursery for a half-moon, and was only allowed out at meetings or to go to the dirt-place."
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Tumblekit crinkles his nose "how come the rugue followed you?" he asks not quiet understanding. "Did you do something bad?" He asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

"I don't even know," she mewed, then pulled herself closer to the tom. "But rogues have always been known to do bad things to clan cats, or even other rogues." She sat back, licking the fur over her long scar. "That's why I am wary with outsiders. They aren't to be fully trusted."
Back to top Go down
Little*Dreamer
Administrator
Little*Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

"Thats not good. Why do they do that?" the ignorant kit asks looking up wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Seed/Marsh
Honorary Member
Seed/Marsh

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Brighteyes, with a shrug, mewed, "I'm not sure, but they constantly need prey, territory, just like us, and don't care who is on it before they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next