Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
WE HAVE MOVED. Please visit www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warrior Cats roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ripplepaw's den :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
whispers
Leader
whispers

ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

*as ripple headed towards the unclaimed forest, he limped, his paw hurting badly.* *he finally got there.* "yes!" *he padded over to a tree that had a rather large hole in it.* *he sniffed inside it and smelling nothing but tree, he sighed in relief and limped over pulling moss and leaves to soften the hard roots of the tree.* *he dragged it over and pulled it into the hole.* * he then went inside and closed his eyes, falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
http:// clansofthewaterfalls.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 pm

He nodded nervously, claws unsheathed and on the side of the tree. Pushing with all of his might, the tree started to roll off a bit. "It's working!"Twig yelled hopefully, putting all his weight against the tree.

Last edited by Goldy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 pm

*ripplepaw watched impatiently as the tree slowly rolled off his tail.* "that's weird.... i don't feel anything in it."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 pm

He blinked, eyes widening slightly at the possibility. He shook the thought away. Trying to stay casual, he mewed, "It's almost off!" Twig heaved it off, until it was fully off Ripplepaw's tail.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 pm

*ripplpaw stared in horror to see his Flat, bleeding tail, twisted to a side.* "my- my tail..." *he looked around and back at twig, still stunned at the loss of his tail.* " the-the rumbling, it stopped!".
(I guess it stopped:p)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 am

(Yeah,ok. x3)
Twig gasped quietly, looking at Ripplepaw's tail. He nodded slowly to acknowledge what Ripple had observed. "L-let me find some cobwebs, to stop that bleeding..."

Last edited by Goldy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

*ripplepaw nodded and stared weakly at his tail.* *he then looked back at his broken leg.* "yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Nodding slightly, he meowed, "I'll be right back." Blinking, he dashed off into the trees. Minutes later, Twig returned with a wad of webs. Setting them down, he pressed down gently.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 pm

*ripplepaw observed, before grunting gently at twig's gentle pressing..* "ahh..." *he looked around to see the fallen trees, shattered rocks, and the very tree that crushed his tail.* *he turned back to twig before fluffing up his fur nervously.* "t-twig, are you okay?" Sad
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 pm

He blinked slowly before nodding briefly. "Yes, just a bit shocked..." Smiling very faintly, he sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:19 pm

*ripplpaw nodded and looked back at his tail.* *he frowned and cocked his head slightly.* do you think, I'll ever.... Move my tail again?" *he said unsure.*
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

"I... I don't know...." he answered, glancing at Ripplepaw's tail.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 pm

*ripplepaw layed and watched as the blood slowly got soaked up.* *he started to feel drowsy, his leg aching more than ever.* *he began to fall slightly, before shaking his head and looking around. everything was blurry, his sight blurring more and more.* *he looked back at the pool of blood he left, when the fox attacked him. then the small puddle of blood when his tail got flattened and bled. he had lost too much blood.* *a broken leg, broken tail, and teared ear was simply too much pain for him to handle.he groaned at the mix of pains, beginning to breath heavily.*
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Twig jerked his head in Ripplepaw's direction, catching his fall. "Ripplepaw! Can you hear me?" He yelled nervously, eyes wide. Grabbing the rest of the cobwebs, he put them down on Ripples leg and ear where it was bleeding. Gulping, he watched Ripplepaw in fear.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:28 pm

*ripplePaw struggled to keep his eyes open and placed a paw on the ground to push him up.* "y-yeah.." *his eyes rolled behind his head and his limbs fell, his moth partly open, still breathing, but shallowly.*
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

He yelped, watching Ripplepaw, his ears flat and his fur on end. He didn't know a thing about healing cats! "Ripplepaw! You need to be strong." Gulping, he continued to try and stop the bleeding with cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

*ripplepaw grunted quietly, his limbs trembling. His eyes opened slowly, as he began to breath a bit more evenly. * he tried to stay awake, grunting as he fought death.*
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm

He blinks at him, making sure the cobwebs were secure in the wounded areas. Twig watched him,a hint of nervousness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

he released his struggle and looked around, no longer grunted. his eyes were half open, but he was alive. he exaled deeply and looked back at twig. "i-i i don't feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:37 pm

He blinks, asking,"Do you need anything? Water, perhaps?" Twig flicks an ear as he waited patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 pm

he shook his head and coughed slightly. "noting but w-water." he coughed again, this time, harder.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 pm

He nodded, running to a tree to pull up some moss. "I'll be right back." The dry moss in his mouth, he ran off to a nearby stream.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:42 pm

ripplepaw waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

He came back with wet, dripping moss. "Here you go." His voice was muffled as he began to squeeze it over Ripplepaw's mouth.
Back to top Go down
whispers
Leader
whispers

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Ripplepaw let some of it drop onto his mouth then he finally swallowed, but he then refused the rest. "d-don't you need some?" he looked at twig weakly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:21 pm

He blinked, finally shaking his head. "I'm okay for now... you can have it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ripplepaw's den :)   ripplepaw's den :) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ripplepaw's den :)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: Unclaimed Forest-
Jump to: